Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Chapter 110

That was unexpected
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

CHAPTER 110

Enjoy folks!

Damn that was definitely a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Chapter 110

That was unexpected
    Fix it for u.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lol not sure what went on there. but thanks
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Really was thinking last chapter, from some theme that the characters kept inferring into underlying words: "What happened to the long distance arrow guys. Didn't they owe Gama a favor, and doubt they'd be on his father's side. Would love to see those guys save them and get back at least partly back into the story." and lo and behold wish fulfilled...

Swear the 1 useless thing I want gets fulfilled. That's always my luck.

P. S. - Bringing back this subject: When do others see Gamaran ending? I know after he and everybody have fulfilled their final battles, at least, but how many chapters do you guys see that taking?

My guess based on how they're tearing through the current enemy forces now; somewhere in the range of 110 to 200 more chapters?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 111

Enjoy folks!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

brothers?

I was rereading some of the older chapters and started to wonder if Gama and Naoshi might be brothers. Clearly they have different fathers but i think they have the same mother. In the first chapter the old leader of the Ogama school mentions that he and Jinsuke knew Naoshi's mother, Yukio, from before she was married. He has a good opinion of her which suggests that he and Jinsuke knew her well. We also have seen now she is completely devoted to Jinsuke and even willing to sacrifice Naoshi for him. Either way their is a strong relationship between Naoshi's mother and Jinsuke that leads me to wonder if Gama could have been their love child. I think it would be an interesting development and deepen the bond between Gama and Naoshi. Let me know why im completely wrong or if you agree.

CHAPTER 112

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 113

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by kilgoretrout View Post
    I was rereading some of the older chapters and started to wonder if Gama and Naoshi might be brothers. Clearly they have different fathers but i think they have the same mother. In the first chapter the old leader of the Ogama school mentions that he and Jinsuke knew Naoshi's mother, Yukio, from before she was married. He has a good opinion of her which suggests that he and Jinsuke knew her well. We also have seen now she is completely devoted to Jinsuke and even willing to sacrifice Naoshi for him. Either way their is a strong relationship between Naoshi's mother and Jinsuke that leads me to wonder if Gama could have been their love child. I think it would be an interesting development and deepen the bond between Gama and Naoshi. Let me know why im completely wrong or if you agree.
    Not a bad theory, actually. Would really explain my nagging feeling about how quickly Naoshi's mother could be turned to be so loyal to Jinsuke, so quickly. If she had already gave him 1 child, it would make her crazy loyal, but make sense plot-wise. Great find

113 was interesting. Loved that almost all-star group pic at the end of the chapter. Haven't been much chances for those; hope there's a lot more. Judging by how he looked there, if Kashitarou isn't at the very least crazy fast, then it's just wasted potential.

Those 2 older guys are really gonna be a lot of fun. Loved how quickly they took out the forgotten guy with a loser grudge, and those 2 idiots really talking about how they wanted to 'defeat the Ogame school' just obviously because of their numbers, not skills. It's always great to see idiots like that get what they deserve 1st.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 114

New chapter is out, Enjoy guys