Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    What an intense chapter !

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    On a Side Note. Is it just me or is Gama actually Captain Hitsugaya, lol. And Shin is actually Nagato without the rinnegan and with a katana.
    I thought of that and Zenmaru is actually Ranji. XD

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Awesome chapter, zenmaru is a beast, and according to shin it seems like he took care of the enemies lying in wait, good stuff.

Awesome chapter. Next one will definitely be a good one.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Still greatly disappointed that we only got to see the older man fight that last guy, Would have have loved to see the rest of the fight.
    So my understanding is that the pervy master might help out still?
    And Jinsuke coming directly? I sense a lot more rules in this battle than I at first thought.

wow, things are developing fast as always.

I love Gamaran pace!

Greenhand
    I just read a chapter 25 to sit, surprisingly, fun! Not attractive, as my Veritas, but still very good. XD I will finish the rest tomorrow, and in accordance with the from now on.
    2012 fashion Leather shoes at CWMALLS, all of them are high quality and the best shoes shop online.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    GAMARAN 89

Spoiler!

Great chapter.

Hell yeah! Gama vs Ranmaru, the rematch I've been dying to see. It will definitely be a good one.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^Don't think it will truly be finished though. I get the feeling they fight once more.
    Although, have to say, it is still quite disturbing that Ranmaru was right partially. I don't see Gama being anywhere near his father's old level, much less, his possible new level. It should be interesting to see how the further fights get him to that level.

Although it was quite interesting that Gama's physical prowess has improved so much that he either crushed the ground by the power in his stance, or he made Ranmaru crush the ground from the force needed to block Gama's power.
    (Think the panel only showed a foot and couldn't tell whose it was)

Still hoping some of the other powerful members of their swordstyle, become a little more permanent.
    Wonder if it's possible to settle this, we will get another tournament situation? Or how else can they go defeating the apparent 3's of his people so far as is?