Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Hope we'll still get to see the girls, the masters, and that perverted genius actually get a piece in the action
    Was the 1 asking for help, the same 1 who was 1st attacking Gama and the others when they 1st came? Or was that her, as in the older sister who was fighting before?

If it is her sister, Hope the other 1 continued training?
    Really hoped she would be able to handle some herself before the guys were needed. Also hope we actually get to see her and the masters fighting, no scenes where they just beat like 20 people. We've never really seen them do anything besides practice and traing. Now they can show their true potential.

I Forgot, Who is Kawasaki?

Seems like Gama lost some weight, while gaining height. His body actually greatly now resembles the genius who trained them.
    I get the feeling the biggest changes and surprises will come from Zenmaru.

Damn, was hoping gama would slice him up Iori one hit style WHo knows it may still happen xD

^ Way I saw it, Didn't need to if he was so much weaker than Gama. He just needed to disarm him to protect the others(something that seems kind of by the manga in this chapter).

Don't know why but apparently chapter 86 is out on the reader. At least on animeshippuden.
    Here you go: http://www.asoptimizez.com/scan/series.php?id=/gamaran/

Looks like the genius expects Zenmaru and Gama alone to be enough for all of them.

You have to know that whenever Gama takes his eye off of some1 or gets distracted by talking it's because his enemy doesn't matter.

I think this might be a main change for Gama after the year break, and for the manga after the tournament; They have time. He can fight his opponents more so at his pace, instead of being whipped around like dirt in a storm and being reactionary. He still realizes how important everything is but he knows he will still get to it. Now he could be cunningly patient, and proactive.

I'm guessing this chapter might disappoint some people by how long Gama took on that 1 guy. But you have to appreciate that last move and the fact he didn't use his weapon this chapter. But I think of it as a simpler unexpected and non-savage way to show possibly both Gama's, and the manga's growth.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    why would it dissapoint the mangaka is just trying to show how much gama has improved, i personally loved this chapter 5/5

GAMARAN 86

New chapter is out and it was great. Gama showed the fruits of his training and next week we get to see what Zenmaru can do.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Hm, so Gama and Zenmaru spend a whole year in a small place without women but with a pervert instead .. wow, its amazing that they didnt comit a suicide up there
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ theyr'e aspirations were just that strong

GAMARAN 87

Newest chapter is out. Enjoy!

EDIT: Really, Really, Really good chapter. Zenmaru's training definitely paid off. And the ending was the perfect fit. Go and read it, trust me you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-20-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yea can't wait for the next few chapters, the past few were really good.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Holy shit, what a badass chapter. The ending was f**kin amazing. I was like wtf just happened, and I looked up, and there's the head, lmao. Shin (shinnojou) is truly a master of Iai, the art of the quick draw, Mifune would be very impressed

On a Side Note. Is it just me or is Gama actually Captain Hitsugaya, lol. And Shin is actually Nagato without the rinnegan and with a katana.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto