Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    This manga became no 1 in my list. I'm currently around chapter 37

Great chapter! Naoyoshi will be the new Damiyo, Naoyoshi mother share some of those benefits, and Jinsuke controls things in the background. That's how I see it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Gamaran Chapter 67 is out!!!

Download here

or

Read Online here

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Damn, this manga is making me super excited, I wonder what Juuren "village" is.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Damn, this manga is making me super excited, I wonder what Juuren "village" is.
    You and me both. I gonna say a village where the strongest fighters went to train but only a select few know about. And am guessing Jinsuke knows about to.

Gamaran Chapter 68 is out!!

Download here

or

Read here

Enjoy!

Spoiler!

I wonder how much this will improve them.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    You and me both. I gonna say a village where the strongest fighters went to train but only a select few know about. And am guessing Jinsuke knows about to.
    It seems that Jinsuke does know about it, but I doubt it's a place he cares much for. But I reckon if they had to go find the Ogame school, Jinsuke would know right where to send his troops. I'm also wondering why it's mentioned as Juuren "village" I guess it's not a true village or something.

Lastly, I'm really digging on Naoyoshi's dilemma, I can tell this is gonna create some intriguing choices and plot shake ups further down the track, no doubt he'll take the Daimyo position.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    It seems that Jinsuke does know about it, but I doubt it's a place he cares much for. But I reckon if they had to go find the Ogame school, Jinsuke would know right where to send his troops. I'm also wondering why it's mentioned as Juuren "village" I guess it's not a true village or something.

Lastly, I'm really digging on Naoyoshi's dilemma, I can tell this is gonna create some intriguing choices and plot shake ups further down the track, no doubt he'll take the Daimyo position.
    Oh yeah, definitely, you can see Naoyoshi is already conflicted. Do you stand by your mother or stand by your friend. I just can't wait to see how strong Gama and others get.

hi all....
    im newbie here....
    i love this manga n only read to chapter 12...
    if u guys know where to get chapter 13-latest....
    please give me a direction...
    really hope u all can help me...
    thankz all