Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Gamaran Chapter 65 is out!

Download at Mangaoverload.com

or

Read at Mangafox.com

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

man,didnt want that to happen,i hope iori and shin were fast enough to arrive there to save naoyoshi

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    man,didnt want that to happen,i hope iori and shin were fast enough to arrive there to save naoyoshi
    Doubt it, they already came to the rescue when they were fighting those divine spears guys, i smell a rescue arc coming up or something.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

yeah gamaran is awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Doubt it, they already came to the rescue when they were fighting those divine spears guys, i smell a rescue arc coming up or something.
    Yup that's exactly what's going to happen. It will be tough though and that means a Gamaran vs Ranmaru rematch and maybe a little Jinsuke vs Iori.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yup that's exactly what's going to happen. It will be tough though and that means a Gamaran vs Ranmaru rematch and maybe a little Jinsuke vs Iori.
    I really hope Iori isn't just a character for Jinsuke to pwn so the manga can show his own uber-ness. Much prefer to see him absolutely murder some more of this Muhou guys.

Now, I'm under the impression that there are like...5 stages of each of the 5 forms, and I have no idea why. I'm pretty sure it's just because there are 5 forms...

Spoiler!

I think they all have their respective opponents. Gama vs Ranmaru, Iori vs Jinsuke, ect. I'm sure there will be a building up to these fights, since he practically has an army of martial artists all Gama's level or higher.

thank u great build up chapter to something epic

Zenmaru's brother is an ass, almost as mean as Sakon's older bro.

I've been wondering if it was for the Daimyo position that they wanted Naoyoshi, but I can't decisively think of why it had to be him, I'm guessing Jinsuke is trying to be some kind of a shadow lord, operating in the background but I don't see Naoyoshi agreeing to something like that, maybe his mother will influence him somehow.

Spoiler!