Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 180

I like Ranmaru but he brags a little to much for my taste.

CHAPTER 181

So Ranmaru was a little terror back in the day. Can someone remind me what stance that Gama has? I know I seen it before.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

At first I thought it was some kind of quick draw stance but now I think it might just be something that Iori taught him
    A pie in the sky?

CHAPTER 182

Oh snap....It's about to be on like donkey kong.

Awesome! Can't wait for all these battles, I really hope Zenmaru fights Kai but at the same time I don't want him to have to fight a weak or injured Kai, that would be hella lame. And Iori!!! Please don't die (even though thats your shounen fate lol) but at least show us some awesome moves before you go.
    A pie in the sky?

CHAPTER 183

Awesome chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait for all these battles, I really hope Zenmaru fights Kai but at the same time I don't want him to have to fight a weak or injured Kai, that would be hella lame. And Iori!!! Please don't die (even though thats your shounen fate lol) but at least show us some awesome moves before you go.
    Don't know just see no way that fight plays out unless the traitor is lying a lot about his capabilities, or they actually put off their fight really decently far into the future..

And you realize Zenmaru's not at his best either technically right now. Neither really are any of the others. Think it would be about time some of the enemies had a handicap, or at least an equalizer. Not necessarily always about fairness, but the fact that this whole arc is barely recovering time in-between fights, just makes it kind of really odd.

Although any1 getting an odd feeling from the last 2 chapters that Kai might wind up being 'not as worthy of hate' as we might have originally thought? If the mangaka goes that route, think it would be disappointing, as I thoroughly enjoyed hating Kai in particular.

And if the above^^ turns out to be true, think the entire nature of their fight will change, just don't/ won't know if that will be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 183

Awesome chapter.
    Yeah surprising too. Actually still believing Zenmaru's brother Kai was the traitor till the absolute reveal. 1 of the more unpredictable betrayals I must say. I guess it was partly because he used the fact that you just don't trust the "no-eyed" characters the most.
    Hate that I was that gullible.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 184

Is this really gonna end it though?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah im thinking this is the end to him, at least to the battle, of course there will come a time later on when he has a good guy moment and comes to save Gama or something typical lol.

It makes sense Kashitaro but this is something only possible if you are better than everyone else. I thought it would be something a little more technical than just avoid being hit and hit the opponent where it hurts. I think it would be nice if they had a Samurai Champloo type move where you take a hit, and then attack the person too, create your own opening. I know its already happened with Shinnoujou I think but it wasn't really a move, more like a situation that popped up
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah im thinking this is the end to him, at least to the battle, of course there will come a time later on when he has a good guy moment and comes to save Gama or something typical lol.
    Unless this moment is after Jinsuke has been dead for a considerable amount of time, and him and Gama finally re -meet,, and even then I see it likely if he lives, his crazy loyalty will just be strengthened by Jinsuke's death to need to get revenge.

It makes sense Kashitaro but this is something only possible if you are better than everyone else. I thought it would be something a little more technical than just avoid being hit and hit the opponent where it hurts. I think it would be nice if they had a Samurai Champloo type move where you take a hit, and then attack the person too, create your own opening. I know its already happened with Shinnoujou I think but it wasn't really a move, more like a situation that popped up
    It kind of was a bit more technical than that. Since it was condensed to all 1 connected movement, and the 1st part attack/ deflection not only shifts away the incoming strike, but shifts it away to the perfect spot for the opponent's vitals to be targeted; all from basically predictions on exactly how some1 will move beforehand; seems pretty 'technically complicated'.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy