Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Well that alliance didn't last long. I have a strange feeling that Jinsuke have a different endgame in mind.

CHAPTER 174

Ranmura handled his business quick. Now everyone is heading to the same place. The final battles are going to be something serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Well that alliance didn't last long. I have a strange feeling that Jinsuke have a different endgame in mind.
    Was thinking with this and last week's chapter that it's possible the mangaka himself has a different endgame in mind for the series as well. Especially with Toujou(?, sorry bad with names in this series) delaying their match plus I believe, possibly Toujou being the traitor, + the recently revealed motives of the bakufu; beginning to think the mangaka might go a bit further than just the fight with fight with Jinsuke, (that sadly I don't see Iori surviving if he fights Jinsuke).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Ranmura handled his business quick. Now everyone is heading to the same place. The final battles are going to be something serious.
    Any1 else think Ranmaru's opponent looked like 1 of the beginning Gantz aliens? lol
    1 of the few times I didn't care who killed a character, just as long as it got them off my computer screen faster.

Know baka translates to idiot, and similar in english, just curious what baku directly translates to in english as well, any1 know?
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 01-31-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 175

Iori just went Ham on fools. I swear if he dies am going to be pissed.

CHAPTER 176

Who the hell is going to win?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 177

Iori is the man.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-10-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Damn not just meeting blade to blade but actually swinging it faster than the downward force and timing it perfect to scissor it in half, fricken rediculous Iori
    A pie in the sky?

CHAPTER 178

Nice ending to a great battle. Now the confrontation that I've been waiting for is about to go down.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-10-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Damn...
    Thought Luffy vs the noble, and CC would be the worst "face re-organizers" I've ever seen. But damn Iori, with no 'superhuman abilities' just 1-upped them a bit.

Hmmmnn, Gama and Renmaru already, a bit faster than I thought. That fight will probably be spread throughout at least 10 chapters.
    And was Renmaru .. actually bonding with Naoyoshi there for a sec.

Damn Gama, now you've given him another thing to be jealous of you about.
    He's gonna be 'coming back from the dead' even worse than the idiot from this chapter.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 179

You know Ranmaru found someway to block it.