Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I always like sensei vs student battles and this looks it will be a good one.
    Actually tended to greatly dislike them. But this 1 is shaping up to be really interesting. Greatly looking forward to this Sensei vs student fight. Still can't believe how fast Gensai was. Made Gama's speed seem almost laughable in comparison.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 169

Oh snap, right in the eye.

CHAPTER 170

Just when you thought it was over. But why I do think Shimon is talking out of his ass right now.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 12-31-2012 at 08:55 PM.

CHAPTER 171

Awww man.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

lol I didn't expect that. I didn't want him to die but it was necessary :( I wonder how strong the original ogame school master is, he might have to kill Shimon, I hope
    A pie in the sky?

CHAPTER 162

Page 17 is probably the best image of Gama yet. And what the hell is up with Jinsuke.

Awe man, the second I saw him cough I knew what was up, the cop out manga move, main protagonist is sick and only has months to live so decides to blow the world up -_- lame sauce sir. I guess this manga is coming to an end soon, I just hope Shimon dies by the old masters sword and doesn't kill the 2 coolest characters himself
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Awe man, the second I saw him cough I knew what was up, the cop out manga move, main protagonist is sick and only has months to live so decides to blow the world up -_- lame sauce sir. I guess this manga is coming to an end soon, I just hope Shimon dies by the old masters sword and doesn't kill the 2 coolest characters himself
    Yeah a cop out for sure if it turns out to be something like that.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Shimon: Cool

Jin: Klischeeeeeee time -_-!

It was blah. I didn't like how he just decided to change sides and attack the shogunates men but I guess it got the story moving.
    A pie in the sky?