Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Gamaran - Nakamaru Yousuke

"Middle Edo Period -- One state becomes the gathering place for sinful martial artists, who believe in nothing other than power, know of no other way of life other than letting oneself go wild in the battle. That state is the Unabara State, the "Haunt of Demons" . . ."

Washitzu Naosata, the ruler of the powerful state, Unabara, is looking for his successor. He calls upon all his 31 sons, and tells them to search for whoever they believe to be the strongest martial artist of all. Each of their chosen martial artists then are to fight against each other until only one is left standing. Whoever is the winner, whoever has the strongest martial artist in the nation by his side will become his successor . . .

Out in the midst of the mountain is the doujo of the "Daigame Ryuu" (Giant Tortoise Style). There lives Kurogane Gama, the son of the legendary swordsman, Kurogane Jinsuke, who is believed to be able to kill 1000 martial artists in Unabara. There, one of the sons of Washitzu Naosata, Washitzu Naoshi, comes in search of the legendary swordsman, only to find that he had gone missing several years ago. After seeing the battle style of Gama, he instead chooses to ask Gama to come with him. Wanting to become stronger, Gama agrees to his offer, and that marks the beginning of Gama's battle to become the strongest of all . . .

(From Ju-da-su)

Serialized In Weekly Shonen Magazine (Kodansha)
    2009 - Ongoing

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49185

Great Martial Arts manga
    Last edited by Archiel; 10-24-2010 at 11:20 AM.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Hey Guys This series is pretty good, u should take a look at it, if u haven't yet. Looks promising

Was wondering when someone would make a thread for this, since I don't like making threads lol. Its pretty good so far I like it.

i just read the first 25 chapters in 1 sit, surprisingly interesting! Not as enthralling as veritas for me, but still very nice. xD I'll finish up the rest tomorrow and follow it from now on. ^^

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Read all chapters up to the new one and am in love this manga. This shit is crazy good, its a definite must read.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Didn't realize there was even a thread for this here lol, and I was too lazy to ever bother looking or creating one. It is a good manga.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Didn't realize there was even a thread for this here lol, and I was too lazy to ever bother looking or creating one. It is a good manga.
    Same here. I'll update this thread once I see a new chapter.

I'm actually planning on re-reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Same here. I'll update this thread once I see a new chapter.

I'm actually planning on re-reading this.
    I was thinking of updating it too. New chapter will be on friday, I hope.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Well lets start it up.
    lastest chapter: #62
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamaran/c062/2.html

Great series been reading it for awhile, couldnt believe I hadnt posted here to give it my seal of approval faster!