Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 141

Stopped by human hair, amazing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    His dress must smell really disgusting xd. Gama will probably burn it down.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Stopped by human hair, amazing.
    I've never had the reason to say this about this manga before but that "was a stupid way for him to be saved". Wasn't even that the hair was what stopped Gama, not skill but I have never seen some1 so fantastically proud to have stolen their defeated enemies "hair"? Really now just gained so much respect for those physchos that just try to eat the persons heart.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    His dress must smell really disgusting xd. Gama will probably burn it down.
    Would be interesting if they started adding elements to their sword attacks. Guess that would explain what the next step for strength in sword fighting can be for this manga
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I kinda liked that it wasn't something cheesy like chainmail or some ancient armor but actually human hair. It would be nice to see Gama slice through it but why not just stab him? its not like a chain and sickle is good for blocking straight jabs with a sword, plus the hair wouldn't stand a chance to getting hit with the tip of a sword.

Luffy it would be cool to see some 'magic' in this manga but its realy nice that it has been so entertaining without it so far, I like that this manga is more about technique and using the human body to the utmost potential then blasting someone with a fireball tbh.
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 142 is out on mangareader

Funny how the observing characters are acknowledging his absolute craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I kinda liked that it wasn't something cheesy like chainmail or some ancient armor but actually human hair. It would be nice to see Gama slice through it but why not just stab him? its not like a chain and sickle is good for blocking straight jabs with a sword, plus the hair wouldn't stand a chance to getting hit with the tip of a sword.

Luffy it would be cool to see some 'magic' in this manga but its realy nice that it has been so entertaining without it so far, I like that this manga is more about technique and using the human body to the utmost potential then blasting someone with a fireball tbh.
    Not talking about "magic". Talking about elements derived from attacks that could be the perfect logical evolution of their attacks, or just attacks combined with situations using the elements.

A for instance would be at the speeds they're moving at, an attack using the wind itself as an extension of their blade would be perfectly logical, or Gama uses 2 swords, and having the spark produced from grating their blades against each other could cause a temporary setting for fire to be introduced. Also agree that I like this manga being about the human body and techniques being used to their potential but I think with any fighting manga even if you're focusing on those aspects, there's 1 you can't forget, that lately hasn't been used to the fullest in Gamaran. And that would be the environment and circumstances. Skill and technique are great but the picture would and is still a bit incomplete imho, by not focusing on the environment and how it can alter a fight in its own right. Honestly these elemental attacks I'm suggesting are more of based on using the environment as a better resource. I get that that might be seen as the more amateurish way of fighting between amateurs, but when you get to the higher levels of fighting as well, it becomes just as important.

Once again not dissing the hair although not being chainmail or armor,it does pretty much act in the same properties of chainmail or armor; but dissing the fact that Muraku was prideful that he did use it or anything while his opponents probably go without, (and so prideful too). Seems to make it a little less about human skill, potential, and techniques.
    actually think stabbing would be pretty ineffectual as well. With the hairs spun together like that even if a strike was good enough, 1 little movement from Muraku could alter everything enough that Gama doesn't cut through to reach Muraku.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 05-30-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

ahh ic, yeah your idea of a more creative attack system using science would be pretty cool, seems like it would fit in with this series too since it has a big focus on explaining things logically.
    A pie in the sky?

CHAPTER 142
    CHAPTER 143

The whole hair mail still gets me. Don't think Rumbling God will work this time either.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Somethin' better put chrome-dome down soon, he isn't too interesting a character for me.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

CHAPTER 144

I knew Gama was going to change direction a second time. Muruku's still alive though.

CHAPTER 145

Yeah he's dead this time.