Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Chapter 130 released on mangareader.

Looks like a new player/ "master" in the game, for perhaps after they've defeated all of Jinsuke's forces including Jinsuke. Too bad archers, poor archers. 'Sometimes it really doesn't help to owe people life and death debts'; bet that was their last thoughts, know it would've been mine.

2 personal corps for some yes strong old men and much weaker archers? Gotta say, the personal corps keep underwhelming me. With Iori, it at least hopes to be a good fight though. Wonder how much that cut will affect the light-haired corps member, since he was still talking bold?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Chapter 130

I wonder who''s the other master that's making his move. Iori seems like he's figured it out. And poor archers, I didn't expect them to last long anyway.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 131

Uh-oh seems Iori is about to go beast mode.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 132

Iori is a beast!!!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    What the fucking hell ^^ this dude is awsome wonder how he handles the handycap i bet it will be the reaso why he will loose to Jin (i bet they will fight somehow^^..)

CHAPTER 133

Did you expect anything else from Iori.

Personal Corp

There are ten members of the personal corp. However I think only 8 have been shown so far. These are the eight i know about. http://www.mangareader.net/gamaran/120/9 . ANybody know about the other two? Do you think these unrevealed members have been shown yet? What are their role?

CHAPTER 134

Toudou has no chance.

CHAPTER 135

Seriously Toudou still has no chance of winning. If it's that guy who's the one betraying Jinsuke, I can definitely say I did not see that coming.

Im liking the speed now and how the story is starting to pick up! Yeah I agree with you Jaiden, he has no chance, but this last move better be impressive lol, at least cut his clothes
    A pie in the sky?