Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    ^Confused though a little on the last page's translations. Is Kashitarou gonna fight, or actually coach the totally disabled Zenmaru to a win?

Either way, Kiyomori gets defeated, and drops even more in terms of respectability in my eyes.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    ^Confused though a little on the last page's translations. Is Kashitarou gonna fight, or actually coach the totally disabled Zenmaru to a win?

Either way, Kiyomori gets defeated, and drops even more in terms of respectability in my eyes.
    It looks like Kashitarou is going to fight. I mean Zenmaru can't hardly move in the first place.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 126

Excellent chapter. After Kashitarou took that hit I kind of figured he was up to something and what do you know he was. Now hopefully he will finish him next chapter so that we can get to the others.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 127

Excellent chapter.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Kashitarou is my kind of guy, weak in body but still talented as hell. Kinda like me Plus, he is a perv too ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Underdogchars ftw

chapter 128 out on mangareader.

Some great solid chapters. Hoping Kashitarou doesn't die, but the weird thing is, what he was so badly injured from, (I mean after the strike to the arm , and the diminished strike at the heart, he wasn't really hit)?
    ...Guess it could be the exhaustion of a weak body having to fight at that level, hitting him all at once after the battle, or that strike to the heart wasn't as diminished as he made it seem.

Either way, I'm guessing no killing of Kashitarou yet, but he will be out for quite a while, forcing Zenmaru to really step it up a couple of notches.

Wonder how easy it will be for Zenmaru and Kashitarou to get rid of the effects from the pressure points being hit, and will all of them possibly start applying this to their own styles like Kashitarou did?

Think next chapter either we find out Kiyomori was the weakest of the squad, somebody was watching the fight, the others looking for Zenmaru got into their own fights, Gama's dad has a replacement for kiyomori already for some reason or another, or some other thing to give the bad guys an edge and save face even in considering this seemingly severe loss.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    With Kashitarou stealing that guys technique (pressure points "insta limb killer") Im guessing he will up his strenght quite a notch !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

CHAPTER 129

Interesting chapter. I'd never thought someone would betray Jinsuke. I think that will be short lived though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 129

Interesting chapter. I'd never thought someone would betray Jinsuke. I think that will be short lived though.
    There's the possibility he did this himself in a way, or orchestrated it to test peoples true loyalties, and or just so Gama's group would have a better chance, thus fittingly snuffing out any hope when he defeats them all.

But the beginnings of betrayal were talked of before the year timeskip, when some stated their goal was to kill Jinsuke, and many made it plain they were simply going along with him for the present for w. e. reasons, not out of loyalty or even fear. At some point all of these people, they would need to declare their purposes, and you can bet it would put some in conflict.