Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 120

The personal corp huh? Well the guy in the mask and the happy go lucky one I would keep an eye on.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I love it whe the main charackter is full of selfconvidence and knows that he´s going to be strong(not like im going to be strong after training or after accomplishing the skill to use a technuiqe), thats an unusual sentence from a maincharackter , at least thats what flew threw my mind while reading it^^.

And a new technique huh? nize =D

CHAPTER 121

Great chapter!

Didn't I say keep an eye on the happy go lucky guy. Kiyomori is a bad dude. If Zenmaru said that he'll take on their next opponent, it doesn't look good for him if its Kiyomori.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 12-10-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah agreed about your predictions regarding that possible match-up. But Zenmaru cold be hiding something up his sleeve...
    Still with his control of all of his body, his new experiences, and his previous experience with pressure point fighters, Gama would've been his better opponent. Still wonder if with all those skills he still utilizes a weapon?...
    Would still be near impossible to beat, although I'd say nothing other than a sword or dagger could accentuate his already shown, other abilities.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 122 is out!

Ha, I knew Zenmaru would be the one who would fight Kiyomori. Still though he's screwed. It's going to take a miracle for him to win which he probably win.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 01-02-2012 at 02:02 PM.

CHAPTER 123

Uh-oh looks like Zenmaru is keeping up with our barefisted friend. Go Zenmaru kick his ass.

CHAPTER 124

This chapter was out in the middle of the week but I was waiting for a better version to come out before I posted the link for it. But since there isn't one I will post this one instead.

Doesn't look good for Zenmaru but let's see what he pulls to stop Kiyomori.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 122 is out!

Ha, I knew Zenmaru would be the one who would fight Kiyomori. Still though he's screwed. It's going to take a miracle for him to win which he probably win.
    Yeah, but have to say that lost about half the respect / belief in the guys abilities (Kiyomori) just from launching the surpise attack in the 1st place. Reminds me of Nnoitora and his stupid complaining about no suitable matches when the truth was he waited till those stronger than him were much weaker than him/ or had already fought battles to "prove his superiority". If you're that great be like Kenpachi, and fight face to face when your opponent is strongest, for a "true challenge".

Although Zenmaru's weakness was obvious, still think he's more in this fight than 1 might guess..

Still I see him showing at least 1 more surprise, and either the fight being broken up by the coming Ogame school members numbers proving to troublesome for him, Kiyomori claiming sudden boredom or interest in Zenmaru's personalities, and, or Zenmaru landing a surprising incidental small but possibly fatal wound requiring both get immediate medical attention, and or some type of storm (like rain making his attacks not hit so squarely yet making it easier for Zenmaru's sword attacks stronger) occurs which makes Kiyomori's abilities weaker. or some combination of all.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/gamaran/125

This chapter is the shit =D enjoy it folks , I luv this cliffhanger ^~^