Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    More than anything I want this to become an anime. When it does it'll be the only series I'll watch other than One Piece.

GAMARAN 101

Enjoy people!

Bye bye fingers!
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-02-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Okay, so Gama already beat Ginki twice. How much longer is this battle gonna drag out for?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    he seems dead to me, his face exploded

Just read gamaran 102 and the battle is really over so don't worry
    However don't expect too much action in this chapter :(. I hope next one will have a little more action in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    More than anything I want this to become an anime. When it does it'll be the only series I'll watch other than One Piece.
    Agreed. Really surprised it got this far and hasn't "earned" an anime yet. Seen some get half as far before getting animes. Since nearly it's release it's been 1 of the "hot releases" every week it comes out, so I assume it has a decent size audience as well; hope it gets the anime chance, some of those speed moves, + the differences in skills between now and then(1 year before) would only be more beautifully illustrated in animated form.

Really wanted to see that other guy fight, just out of curiosity, seemed like he would be more stealth rather than power.
    Funny how Kashitarou talks about what he would've done, yet we the audience have never seen him fight. Guessing the mangaka's waiting to build suspense + when he does fight, he will either be insanely shockingly strong, or have a shockingly weird, efficient style, almost unlike the Ogame's original seeming style.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

GAMARAN 102

Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Agreed. Really surprised it got this far and hasn't "earned" an anime yet. Seen some get half as far before getting animes. Since nearly it's release it's been 1 of the "hot releases" every week it comes out, so I assume it has a decent size audience as well; hope it gets the anime chance, some of those speed moves, + the differences in skills between now and then(1 year before) would only be more beautifully illustrated in animated form.

Really wanted to see that other guy fight, just out of curiosity, seemed like he would be more stealth rather than power.
    Funny how Kashitarou talks about what he would've done, yet we the audience have never seen him fight. Guessing the mangaka's waiting to build suspense + when he does fight, he will either be insanely shockingly strong, or have a shockingly weird, efficient style, almost unlike the Ogame's original seeming style.
    I would love to see those moves in an animated form. Especially when Gama originally started to his progression now, that'd be awesome. Btw can someone remind me who that guy is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I would love to see those moves in an animated form. Especially when Gama originally started to his progression now, that'd be awesome. Btw can someone remind me who that guy is?

Remember 1 year or so ago, when the now only kid descendant of the king, was taken by Gama's dad's crew, Gama was in the middle of a fight technically with 2 people from the tournament. That guy was the 1 who lived + did not get killed by Gama, and showed some actual possibilities of being a rival. He used like the simplest, deadliest, version of a sickle with chain, and like a weighted metal stone( forgot what it's called). It would probably be somewhere around chapters 50 - 60.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

^Yessssssssssss thank you, that's who I thought it was, but I wasn't completely sure. Thanks again.