Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    GAMARAN 90

Enjoy my friends!

Edit: It was great but I want more.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    e interesting to see how the further fights get him to that level.
    i don't thinks its possible for gama to beat his dad at age 16, just look at the skill and age difference.

Gama should have sliced ranmaru down instead of cutting threw his sword

^ and to some extent, I agree. But I also don't see the mangaka also pulling another large or larger, timeskip. I also don't see the mangaka really going past 300-350 chapters, total. Out of all that, and facing the present series of trials, and to truly save the prince, now ruler he would eventually have to beat Jinsuke. So even if these fights last like a year or 2 in the manga's time, I don't see him getting much older than 4 years and more likely less than 2 more years in the manga.

Although I don't really see a need for these fights to be extended that long, in the 1st place. So then it's a mater of what helps them then live that much longer than these fights so he gets really old to face his dad?

GAMARAN 91

Enjoy folks!

Can't wait for the battles to come. This shit is going to be serious.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Nice Ch

Can't wait to see how their gonna go about saving him, can't wait to see Iori again

So what is the deal with mr bowlcut? Was wondering about him for a while, so when he apologizes to naoyoshi and bowlcut that means they're against eachother or what?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i don't thinks its possible for gama to beat his dad at age 16, just look at the skill and age difference.

Gama should have sliced ranmaru down instead of cutting threw his sword
    Told you, especially after this chapter, there is no way, if Gama and crew beat pretty much all their opponents and made it to Jinsuke, I see no explainable way for the mangaka to explain Jinsuke letting him go again. therefore it makes a lot of sense if Gama beats his dad within the next year, with in the manga's time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    So what is the deal with mr bowlcut? Was wondering about him for a while, so when he apologizes to naoyoshi and bowlcut that means they're against eachother or what?
    I think he's the 1 Iori made seem like a punk when he came by a year ago. I think he was also the 1 who might actually secretly/obviously be planning to train to kill Jinsuke when he's strong enough. Although the way they were talking, we have very little idea who they were actually apologizing to.

Sad to see that guy became their ally. Was hoping him and possibly some other "refugees" from the other might ally with the Ogamne school for revenge. At least this would help out in terms of numbers a bit. Still really hoping that mountain pervert genius gets fired up to join the fight. Or they get a couple more allies.

He's not trying to kill Jinsuke, he just has a heart a conscience unlike everybody around him. He still views people from from the ogame style comrades.

Im also hoping that pervert joins the fight

Yea was wondering what was up with him when Iori came that time, and dct are you referring to bowlcut or kai?
    And yea it seems the pervert is joining as he's interested in it.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    He's not trying to kill Jinsuke, he just has a heart a conscience unlike everybody around him. He still views people from from the ogame style comrades.

Im also hoping that pervert joins the fight
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Yea was wondering what was up with him when Iori came that time, and dct are you referring to bowlcut or kai?
    And yea it seems the pervert is joining as he's interested in it.
    Also not sure who you're talking about?

But either way, 1 of those members was established to be trying to kill Jinsuke before the year time skip. Jinsuke even said something like some of the members only joined for that chance and he encourages it b/C it will keep people sharp.