Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

^this guy he seems to be concerned about iori and it looks like hes scared of jinsuke too

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post

^this guy he seems to be concerned about iori and it looks like hes scared of jinsuke too
    Well I guess so.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I bet jinsuke will kill that noisy guy and let iori go, accepting it as a challenge, yep

IMHO he seems scared that Iori will find some way to kill him before he faces those 1,00 soldiers or so.
    Love that almost demonic glare on the last page.

Who here thinks if they do wind up fighting a year later, that Iori would have been killed by then?

Hope he makes it but don't think he will. But he will definitely take some down.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 02-26-2011 at 06:00 PM.

ch 84 http://www.mangareader.net/gamaran/84

that year went past super fast, im kinda glad they didn't have a super long training arc

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter. Just like I thought all they were going to do was talk but a declaration of battle one year from now is even better.

It will Jinsuke is probably going to stop his own men from starting a fight right there and take Iori upon his challenge.

Which person your talking about, it seems everyone there on their own accord.
    Dead on
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Ha, I was right Jinsuke did stop them and took him upon his challenge. Am glad that in the next chapter a year has gone by because I can't to see the fights that's coming up.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

that year went past super fast, im kinda glad they didn't have a super long training arc
    Yeah, wouldn't have made much sense after the training we've seen for the last 10 or so chapters.
    Glad to see i was wrong and Iori hasn't died yet. Think he intends for Gama to really be the 1 to face his father.

Looks like almost every1 will be getting involved in this war.
    Hope we'll get to see the girls, the masters, and that perverted genius actually get a piece in the action.
    From their positioning, I think if he hadn't interrupted them Iori would have struck the fatal blow 1st and possibly would have then been beheaded by his sword's sheer momentum before death.
    Scary to see how much ahead of everybody Gama's dad is.

Gamaran 85 is out finally!!!

GAMARAN 85

Damn good chapter! Next week is going to be even better.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-10-2011 at 12:53 AM.

^ i know right, im glad i started to read this manga. Gama made a super bad-ass entry