Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Damn good chapter. Page 8 and definitely Page 18, thought they could stop Iori. Poor bastards.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Gamaran 82 is out! Enjoy!

GAMARAN 82

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

ty jaiden!

Iori is still beastin, good to see.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    iori is definetly my new fav character now. im guessing jinsuke is going to ask iori to join him one more time next ch

As I said before, Iori just want to talk to Jinuske .
    So I doubt he would be killed.

Gamaran 83

lets hope this makes a turn towards a different direction other than the obvious.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i know he was gonna ask iori to join them. And it looks like theres atleast 1 person there agaisnst their will. Awesome chapter

Great chapter. Just like I thought all they were going to do was talk but a declaration of battle one year from now is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Gamaran 83

lets hope this makes a turn towards a different direction other than the obvious.
    It will Jinsuke is probably going to stop his own men from starting a fight right there and take Iori upon his challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i know he was gonna ask iori to join them. And it looks like theres at least 1 person there agaisnst their will. Awesome chapter
    Which person your talking about, it seems everyone there on their own accord.

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    I bet that Iori just want to talk with Jinusuke
    rather fight him.
    who is with me on that?
    What I predicted before 3 wks was right.