0 0%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Meh chapter. Cross is correct, you don't have to know the exact position of Punk Hazard, You just have to know where to look. PH is one of the four island at the start of NW. It means, you already know where to start searching. Like Xiao said, you can just simply use triangulation on it,

I like the fact that the artificial DF can only produce Zoan types. It means it doesn't give magical like powers the real DF gives but can be viewed as just altering the person's physical.

sig made by me

I agree 100% i mean if they could make peramicia's or logias it would just be to hax. But just being zoan is just the right level of dangerous. and does anyone else think that they can't just make legendary zoans at will because of when they said the one monosuke ate never worked? or am i just over thinking it?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I agree 100% i mean if they could make peramicia's or logias it would just be to hax. But just being zoan is just the right level of dangerous. and does anyone else think that they can't just make legendary zoans at will because of when they said the one monosuke ate never worked? or am i just over thinking it?
    hm.... I think that the Smiles might only make Zoan type devil fruits because they need the DNA of the animal to make the fruit. I'm guessing Smiles change the body in a different way then Zoans do, which is why the change is permanent. The reason they were able to make a Dragon Smile is because they genetically created dragons, and used that DNA for the fruit. That would be a interesting way to make them I think.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

well i think we are still missing some pieces.

but yeah thats a possibility, i mean that would explain bebo, and the lion guy, and the look of the army in that picture. But i think that the DF that vega punk created might be closer to real than the stuff that CC and flamingo make. idk there are a lot of possibilities here.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the one who brought up triangulation...

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I'm the one who brought up triangulation...
    Congrats, do you want a cookie? We all know -_-, Arisart just knows Xioa better, so he used his post for his example.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Congrats, do you want a cookie? We all know -_-, Arisart just knows Xioa better, so he used his post for his example.
    He doesn't deserve just a cookie; He deserves Circus Time.
    Spoiler!

All credit goes to Redon, Aohige and Al!naJames of APforums.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post

Uh, sorry but Arisart gave no example nor did he quote anyone. I only posted here because people complained that this part of the mangashare forums are dead, but why bother contributing when you're going to be rude? I have a mountain of cookies and accolades already, thank you, in part because I treat people with respect. Have you learned nothing from One Piece?

sigh.... I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude, but really I don't see the point of claiming ownership for a idea in a group discussion. Personally I find it childish, but again, I'm sorry.

And as for the Arisart thing, he used Xioa's name in reference to the idea, and I assumed thats what you were mad about, as everyone else agrees you came up with the idea. You didn't have a quote so I had to assume. Also I don't get how Artisart not quoting has anything to do with what I said.

There's no need to derail the thread for all this, One Piece is more interesting.

I have a theory about Bon Kurei. In the future a new character will be introduced and he will have the Mane Mane no mi, confirming Bon Kurei's death. The strawhats will befriend this new character and help solve some evil and heart-wrenching problem like always. In the end of arc resolution it will be revealed he is actually Bon Kurei in disguise, having to hide his identity to protect the Mugiwara crew. Everybody cries and parties, Bon Kurei officially joins the crew.