• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

Okay good ^_^

I said my thoughts in the previous thread, but I still really like the idea of there being people that ate both a smile fruit and a devil fruit, like say Pekoms or Monet. That would make for some really cool characters.

Also, Caribou is on one of Kaidou's Islands, its the same one that Drake went to 2 years ago.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

.... how would Baby five and Buffalo find Punk Hazard? It doesn't have a magnetic pull, and I don't think Doflamingo owns a south bird, so how exactly do they find the island? In fact, how does anyone find this island? A heat sensor?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    .... how would Baby five and Buffalo find Punk Hazard? It doesn't have a magnetic pull, and I don't think Doflamingo owns a south bird, so how exactly do they find the island? In fact, how does anyone find this island? A heat sensor?

Perhaps they have a map with all the islands in the New World mapped out and with the new Log Pose they can triangulate the position if they know which islands the log pose is pointing to?

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    Perhaps they have a map with all the islands in the New World mapped out and with the new Log Pose they can triangulate the position if they know which islands the log pose is pointing to?
    Way to undermine Nami's dream there. Although I don't believe they have a map, triangulation can work without one.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Way to undermine Nami's dream there. Although I don't believe they have a map, triangulation can work without one.

I don't think it would undermine Nami's dream at all. There is no way that she's the first mapmaker in the one piece world. What sets her apart from other mapmakers is that she's sailing with the future pirate king and will be the first to map Raftel. A crude map of the New World does no harm to Nami's dream.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Interesting point, but as we well know, the NW is an entirely different world than what we know of the OPverse prior to entering it. So there are likely other ways to locate islands or even hide them. Plus, it is Doflamingo's factory so they obviously know how to get there because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Interesting point, but as we well know, the NW is an entirely different world than what we know of the OPverse prior to entering it. So there are likely other ways to locate islands or even hide them. Plus, it is Doflamingo's factory so they obviously know how to get there because of that.
    A way to hide an island? hmm... sounds like something that Dragon would specialize in. That would be interesting if Doflamingo knew how to hide an island, though I doubt he would hide Dressrosa, that island looks way too much like a vacation spot to be hidden.

well, here is the thing. once your there, you can get to places that can be found by normal means. for instance, if you know how to get back to derossa you can chart your position and then you always know how to get back to punk hazzard. that made sense in my head forgive me if that does not make sense to any one else.

but great chapter. love luffys epic bitch please moment. And idk i am probably wrong but im thinking that maybe the dragons is a little bit older than the other kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]