Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UrAl3ich View Post
    Ok I have to ask....Why is it that they still have Korean animators doing this show, I thought we've established that they ruined pretty much the beginning of the Shippuuden series, and now they're doing the same thing to the current arc with its crappy animation.
    And how the hell do you know this exactly? If it's true, Damn the koreans.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The Progress is really slow but at least it's not only filler material which we get to see.

About time they're showing us Kakashi Gaiden, wooooot.

ok episode... but the next episode is going to own
    Spoiler!

Banned
    they included Kakashi gaiden filler because of that damn movie and they will make another filler after sasuke's batlle!

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    they included Kakashi gaiden filler because of that damn movie and they will make another filler after sasuke's batlle!
    kakashi gaiden is not filler
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i see it like a filler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    i see it like a filler!
    The only thing that comes to my mind when i read this is : lol.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Okey wait..

HOW the FUCK can you say that Kakashi Gaiden is filler, wtf dude? I mean, It was in the manga, so it's not that they are filling something up..

It's because we ( the readers ) have been WAITING for so many years about the animated version of Kakashi Gaiden, thats it..

IMO I like what they are doing and talking about fillers: Saying all the time --> Where the fuck is my home ?!?! I don't know where my home is.. do you know something about my home?!?!

Good friend of mine, THIS IS FILLER!! be happy that, that little stupidfuck finally found his own home and that WE can watch the Anime going further with the real stuff.

About this weeks episodes.. that scene that those snakes are holding Suigetsu / juugo.. in the manga I was like; WTF!! good shit..

but everytime these people that are making the anime, are just taking away the AWESOMENESS.. Like the manga, I was waiting for the " WTF!! good shit.. " but it was more like: Okey, funny..

The anime sucks comparing to the old stuff. Can't wait for NEXT WEEK
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Okey wait..

HOW the FUCK can you say that Kakashi Gaiden is filler, wtf dude? I mean, It was in the manga, so it's not that they are filling something up..

It's because we ( the readers ) have been WAITING for so many years about the animated version of Kakashi Gaiden, thats it..

IMO I like what they are doing and talking about fillers: Saying all the time --> Where the fuck is my home ?!?! I don't know where my home is.. do you know something about my home?!?!

Good friend of mine, THIS IS FILLER!! be happy that, that little stupidfuck finally found his own home and that WE can watch the Anime going further with the real stuff.

About this weeks episodes.. that scene that those snakes are holding Suigetsu / juugo.. in the manga I was like; WTF!! good shit..

but everytime these people that are making the anime, are just taking away the AWESOMENESS.. Like the manga, I was waiting for the " WTF!! good shit.. " but it was more like: Okey, funny..

The anime sucks comparing to the old stuff. Can't wait for NEXT WEEK
    Boys and girls remember this is only one way to deal a situation that you dislike...Please try to use this option as little as possible or 30 years from now you will die from high blood pressure.

Seriously though, I completely agree with you, not only is this not a filler, it is one of the greatest things to happen to the Naruto manga.