Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I enjoyed the quality of the release. Bonus color pages!

Another awesome manga to read

Just started reading/caught up on this manga. I gotta say this is one new favorites now. It has very similar elements to bleach/d.gray-man but pulls them off so much better imo. Love the artist's drawing style too. Just a shame there are so few chapters so far. Is this a monthly release?

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Just started reading/caught up on this manga. I gotta say this is one new favorites now. It has very similar elements to bleach/d.gray-man but pulls them off so much better imo. Love the artist's drawing style too. Just a shame there are so few chapters so far. Is this a monthly release?
    I dont think it's nearly as dark as D.gray-man, or as bad as Bleach, but it's very similar to Beezlebub, if you havnt read... Chances are if you enjoy this you will enjoy beezlebub just as much

Lord of the Thundercunts
    Yeah, it's a monthly. That's why it's usually about 45 pages long. XD

Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by lesath View Post
    I dont think it's nearly as dark as D.gray-man, or as bad as Bleach, but it's very similar to Beezlebub, if you havnt read... Chances are if you enjoy this you will enjoy beezlebub just as much
    Having you father possesed and killed isn't dark? Also I wasn't referring to the dark tone. I mean the whole being an exorcist, fighting the devil/demons thing.

I think the story in this is far better than either Bleach or D. Gray-Man though. I have read Beelzebub but I wouldn't really make a connection between that and Ao No Exorcist. Beelzebub is like 90% gag 10% fighting; while Ao No Exorcist balances action and humor pretty well imo and it still has a good amount of serious moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Yeah, it's a monthly. That's why it's usually about 45 pages long. XD
    Sweet, it's a pretty great story and I definately love 40+ page chapters . I read your scans for this series. They were really well done. Keep up the good work!

Chapter 13

Always keep on forgetting JAC's site, then becomes too lazy to search. Sorry. :(

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Poor excuse Arbitrary. Looks like we'll have to start going the Mangastream route so you'll stop linking to sucky OM.

Get the release here
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Poor excuse Arbitrary. Looks like we'll have to start going the Mangastream route so you'll stop linking to sucky OM.

Get the release here
    Oh please do, high quality is allways better and this manga is very promising.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I think i should start readin this manga.