Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Then you have the youngest brother who was the earth king too, he was pretty strong but might turn out to be on mephisto's side? But I actually liked this chapter, was much better than what we've been getting lately. I look forward to this and want to see how Bon and the other fight against their friend. What did he chant at the last minute? I thought the king of light broke the barrier or did Shima do it? Maybe he did something else instead.
    A pie in the sky?

^ When I said 4, it included him (Rin, Yukio, Amaimon, Samael). They are all related since Satan is their father, which after this chapter also includes Lucifer and perhaps the other 5 Kings.

The Eight Demon Kings (Baal) are as follow (numbers show their hierarchy by power):
    1st - Lucifer the King of Light,
    2nd - Samael the King of Time and Space,
    ??? - Astaroth the King of Rot (the 8th one ?),
    ??? - Egyn the King of Water,
    ??? - Azazel the King of Spirits,
    ??? - Beelzebub the King of Insects,
    7th - Amaimon the King of Earth,
    ??? - Iblis the King of Fire.

Above that is the Demon God Satan (the blue flamed demon).

Besides those whose position were stated, it's hard to say how right the rest of them are, or if they even belong to the Baal .

It's worth mentioning that most of them probably have familiars, like Amaimon, that they can probably combine/equip with, like Rin did when he fought the Impure King.

I wonder if they even consider Rin to be a brother too and one of the kings? He is technically one but I don't know if he has a place just yet, maybe just a replacement for Satan or something.

Im glad they introduced a new factor though, and also kind of showed Mephisto's colors, might still be just a rues but who knows he might really want to be on the side of the knights..
    A pie in the sky?

Well Mephisto prefers the current chaos than the possible peace and order, because it is this chaos that created that marvelous human culture that he (and seemingly his brother Amaimon, since he is shown reading manga and eatings sweets as well) love so much. So, he certainly won't go after peace and order, but he might try to create an even greater chaos which might result in creation of even greater things.

I like how the author shows different aspects and origins of the word "demon" or how the demons themselves, especially that flame bird in the impure king arc was saying that "demons", "angels", "gods" or "spirits" are only names that people gave them, basing on their own subjective perception. The best example of that is perhaps how Shemi's demon familiar, the Greenman (she calls it Nii-chan) is actually a representation of the oryginal meaning of daimon/dæmon, which were benevolent and benign nature spirits. Later then the term changed a bit and begun to be known as common name for both, good and evil spirit (or simply otherworldly creatures, which seems that the Shin Megami Tensei games are using, since Angels are also considered demons in those games). Then, or rather today, demons are now only considered evil spirits/creatures. A bit funny how it changed from good spirits, through good and evil, to now pure evil .

It's also worth mentioning that originally Yukio's and Rin's names were meant to be switched around, but I guess this would probably give too many hints. You see Yukio means Blessed Hero, while Rin means Light Bearer (Lucifer has the same meaning). While it does work how it is now, it certainly would work better the oryginal way, because Rin is going to become that Blessed Hero, while Yukio bears the light in his eyes. This, along with Lucifer's host being in a really poor state and Saburōta's (the Demon Eater from Impure King arc) attempt at persuading Yukio to come to their side, might suggest that Yukio is meant to become Lucifer's next host.

CHAPTER 51

It's flashback mini-arc !

So, Izumo's mother is patient 0910 or 0970, while Izumo herself is 0987, hmmmm.

CHAPTER 55

Finally some action. Looks like it's time for mass murder of humans, but who is talking to him, the enemy commander ?