Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    CHAPTER 41

It's a trap...

Illuminati, heh I guess they couldn't chose anything else.

CHAPTER 42

Could Yukio be the son of the devil too? The mystery deepens.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 42

Could Yukio be the son of the devil too? The mystery deepens.
    Well, since the main character is an illegitimate son, doesn't that mean that there is one who is legitimate ?

I'm pretty sure that Satan is observing through his eyes, but perhaps it only activates when the MC unleashes his true form.

It's understandable that Yukio could survive while being in the same womb as a half devil, but isn't it strange that the MC didn't burst out his flames ? Or, if he in fact did, how come Yukio was resistant to it ? Isn't it strange that both of them survived, while their mother was burning from the inside while being possessed by Satan (it was like that IIRC ) ?

I have missed too many chapters on this.

Time to go on a reading marathon.

CHAPTER 44

CHPAPTER 45 aka PRELUDE TO ADVENT OF THE BLUE FLAME... or so he thinks .
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-31-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Chapter 47

Is it just me or is anyone else getting kind of bored with this manga??
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Chapter 47

Is it just me or is anyone else getting kind of bored with this manga??
    That's, well, technically we have just entered into the biggest arc (the Illuminati) in this manga so far, the current enemy, the world situation, the training, the players, technically everything was already arranged in the previous chapters. This one was more of a breather chapter that at the end cliff-starts the current action it seems.

Be prepared to witness some actual sword techniques from Rin and some proper "demon etiquette" perhaps.

Be also prepared for Yukio coming to the "light" side, kukukuku, the question is, to which one ?.

I just realized that there are two extra chapters (46.5 and 46.6)that I haven't yet read, lol :p.

CHAPTER 48

Now this was a good chapter. The glasses guy sure have good eyes for analysis, since he did mention that "he" would be great as a Knight.

CHAPTER 49

So we will now have a small? rescue arc, then one year of training and the war, after it the return of the king, the final fight, then the epilogue ?

So Satan, Lucifer and Samael are three different demons in this story.

Is it me or Satan's descendants the strongest demons ?

If we count Rin and Yukio, the Cross Academy has at least 4 Satan's descendants on their side, so does this mean that 5 (or 6, it depends if Satan is part of the Eight Demon Kings and if the Eight Demon Kings are directly related to Satan) of them are on Satan's side ?