Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Yukio is going to be saved by the sword girl, or he has another secret grenade.

CHAPTER 30

Spoiler!

Nice chapter.

Interesting turn of events here. I wonder what's going to be the explanation of Yukio's eye's. Too bad we are going to have to wait till the new year to find out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 31

It seems we will have to wait again to see what is going on with Yukio's eyes. Bon is still holding his own for now.

I had Gon instead of Bon, was reading HxH before this.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 01-09-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Changed the link. Batoto's making a good case with HQ uploads.

Onto the next~

Thank goodness the series is back, I thought it was on hiatus for a while lol. I like the development though, good to see this thing has a face and not just looking like a city (although that was certainly cool). Id like to see what happens to Bon and if they can scoop that guy up.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Changed the link. Batoto's making a good case with HQ uploads.

Onto the next~
    Thanks Arb. Usually I would put up batoto's link but mangareader had it up before they did.

CHAPTER 32

Very interesting chapter...Arb if I don't get to it, change link when batoto.com has their version up.