Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i hope they dont pull one off like in yu yu hakusho that ichigo has the blood of the soul king or is a long distance relative!!

Well his dad is a former member of the Royal Guard, so that's already a given.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Really? I didn't know that. Wow, did I miss something?

My idea is that the Soul King's Realm is it's own little area, quite similar to Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and the Real World.

Would be funny if Aizen finally enters kings realm to find out its empty D: And imo I have a feeling that Ichigo's sisters are the king splited in two or smtn =D

can u give me a link to confirme this plss

Quote Originally Posted by cj_miranda23 View Post
    can u give me a link to confirme this plss
    they cant because it's only a theory that Kurosaki Isshin is/was a member due to him having a torn captains haori in shinigami form

No, it's not. It's speculation and a lot of hope from the fanboys for him to be, but all we know is that he was a captain ranked shinigami.

maybe they tear the hiyori( spelling?@) if the shinigami captain( i assume) does something for which the punishment might not be elimination or exile. mayhbe a sense of disgrace!!

That made me lol, wiki is not fact and what someone says on the internet is not always the truth, how many times do we have to go over this lol.

How about Isshin is just a regular shinigami who's wife was a captain shinigami who died and to remember her he wears a piece of her haori on his arm??? There, boom, your theories all blown to smithereens! And to stop all you before you complain about "but he talked about captain stuff with Gran Fisher", all he did was talk, and "he beat him with 1 hit" Gran Fisher was a douche, anyone could beat him.

I could be wrong, but then again so could everyone else...
    A pie in the sky?

Haha I didn't take that of wiki. That is my assumption that he is a member of the Royal Guard. There you go, I said the word, "assumption", hope that makes everyone feel better. Also, I agree with you that Grand Fisher was a douche, but that's not the reason that led me to believe he was a former captain. First of all, if his wife was a captain, she wouldn't have lost to Grand Fischer. Second, when Shinji said that he sensed some really powerful reiatsu that he DIDN'T recognize, that's what made me to believe it. Anyways, an assumption is still an assumption.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-23-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter