Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Soul King's Realm

Where do you guys think the soul king lives. We have seen pretty much most of heaven ie SS, and hueco mundo seems to be a middle place where only hollows and kin live. can it be in hell??

Banned
    he resides in a dimension of his own making probably if the SS is heaven he lives just above THAT like in the heavens above the heavens. or something close to it

but it has never been mentioned in particular, unlike hell the entrance of which was clearly portrayed along with its gate keeper.

What'd be funny is Aizen actually managed to enter the King's realm, he gets kicked out when he enters lol. I mean the Royal Guard I'm assuming are on a whole different level. It reminds of what happened when Ichigo first tried to enter and Gin threw him out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtmrGQkRUZ0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

O_o that would be funny, but i doubt it would happen coz all he needs to do is:

aizen: look magic. ( releases sword)

Royal guard: :O whats happening, what are we looking at.

You never know all the members of the Royal Guard might each be on par with Aizen. They probably don't "see", they sense reiatsu. The same thing happened in DBZ when Goku eventually learned to sense instead of see.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

i feel the soul king might me like that old namek guy in dbz, but still u r views about where the realm might be please?

Oh for where it is, it's definitely not hell. Just like in DBZ there were many different levels of heaven. I believe the King lives in a realm that is still heaven, but a level higher than soul society. Basically what jodjo the great said.

In the clouds with the carebears.....

I think he lives in Hell, won't that be an awesome twist lol. What better place for the most important (possibly powerful) person to be, where he can closely watch all the bad guys.
    A pie in the sky?

I don't know but I wonder how long it will take Aizen to cross snakes road.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan