Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if hes bad a** enough you will the point is if some one is making minor problems in one place y not move him to some where where that person can do some good like i don't know save the king if some one is bad at one job you move them to a place where they can do a better job it happens all the time

Four reasons:
    - I am sure there are plenty of places you can put someone who is troublesome where they will do good other then just protecting the king.

-Captains must still obey the laws, you don't need to entice them with a promotion if you feel the need to (re)move them.

-When it comes to promoting someone to a job as important as protecting your king, you want the best of the best for the simple reason they are the best for the job.

-If the person was a minor problem you wouldn't make such a desperate move as to promote them to such an important position as to serve the king, if they are not already the best candidate.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Four reasons:
    - I am sure there are plenty of places you can put someone who is troublesome where they will do good other then just protecting the king.

-Captains must still obey the laws, you don't need to entice them with a promotion if you feel the need to (re)move them.

-When it comes to promoting someone to a job as important as protecting your king, you want the best of the best for the simple reason they are the best for the job.

-If the person was a minor problem you wouldn't make such a desperate move as to promote them to such an important position as to serve the king, if they are not already the best candidate.
    dude im not arguing with u ok but it a valid point cuz it does happen all the time weather it makes sense or not its a fact of life

dude im not arguing with u ok but it a valid point cuz it does happen all the time weather it makes sense or not its a fact of life
    I didn't really consider this an argument, more of a discussion. I'm very open to the philosophy that almost anything is a possibility regardless of the likelihood.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    I didn't really consider this an argument, more of a discussion. I'm very open to the philosophy that almost anything is a possibility regardless of the likelihood.
    well ok then

You know I have been playing around with this idea in my head for a day or two but I mentioned in another thread I think the key to defeating Aizen may exsist in Kings Realm.

So I have 2 theories....

Theory A:
    A special Area in the realm or perhaps the Soul King himself can limit peoples abilties so that when Aizen enters a certain area of Kings realm his powers get handicapped and thats where Ichigo and him throw down.

Theory B:
    Kings realm is not that simple to enter and even after using the key there are a series of barriers that one must pass to enter. Ichigo is invited to Kings Realm while Aizen is busy trying to get through all the barriers through force.

Ichigo is trained by the former Captains now in Kings Realm under the orders of the King. Aizen finally breaks in and starts tearing up the Royal gaurd. Eventually Ichigo has a showdown with Aizen using his new training and powers.

I thought it would be shocking and interesting if the Zero Squad Captains are all Vizards...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Theory B:
    Kings realm is not that simple to enter and even after using the key there are a series of barriers that one must pass to enter. Ichigo is invited to Kings Realm while Aizen is busy trying to get through all the barriers through force.

Ichigo is trained by the former Captains now in Kings Realm under the orders of the King. Aizen finally breaks in and starts tearing up the Royal gaurd. Eventually Ichigo has a showdown with Aizen using his new training and powers.

I thought it would be shoncking and interesting if the Zero Squad Captains are all Vizards...
    that would be pretty nice

You know I have been playing around with this idea in my head for a day or two but I mentioned in another thread I think the key to defeating Aizen may exsist in Kings Realm.

So I have 2 theories....

Theory A:
    A special Area in the realm or perhaps the Soul King himself can limit peoples abilties so that when Aizen enters a certain area of Kings realm his powers get handicapped and thats where Ichigo and him throw down.

Theory B:

I thought it would be shocking and interesting if the Zero Squad Captains are all Vizards...
    ok B is more likely than A but there both unlikely but nice thinking the the out of the box ness lol

So I have 2 theories....

Theory A:

Theory B:

meh i rather see b then a but i dont think if the zero squad is still around they are vaizards

i think the zero squad was given there position for there strength and for other reasons like there personality or beliefs or skills i highly doubt there vizards and i think the HELL gate will be brought back soon aizen has no army left and even he is not stupid enough to go in there with no army i predict that this was a test run and aizen might have ties to HELL what so u guys think about this

i think the zero squad was given there position for there strength and for other reasons like there personality or beliefs or skills i highly doubt there vizards and i think the HELL gate will be brought back soon aizen has no army left and even he is not stupid enough to go in there with no army i predict that this was a test run and aizen might have ties to HELL what so u guys think about this
    yes his new army might be creatures of hell