Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    So you're not really disagreeing with my post. Basically we agree people gotta go to make plot room to move the story along. I really don't care who dies but there needs to be a lot of dying and it needs to happen soon!
    I suppose two spots reserved for Ichigo and Aizen. The rest can potentially go, although I would be a bit sad if Urahara died.

EDIT
    Now that Ichigo didn't take Orihime with him, does it mean that Unohana can heal Hiyori? I hope not, because her death would create an interesting character development for Shinji and a possible vendetta between him and Gin instead of Aizen. How would Matsumoto react to this?

So many good plot possiblities out there :(

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Yeah I don't think the royal guard are going to be a bunch of yama-jis on steroids running around raping stuff all day. I would think that they are on average more on the level of say Byakuya or Shunsui, and prolly only replace members as needed, meaning that it could be possible for any current "elite" captain to be chosen if necessary.
    WOW i actually agree and who know it could be that they promote people to get them out of the way of the every day tasks that need done so the ZS guys may just be dead weight put there to be out of the way but called elite to keep the good name of the 13CGS

Ha no no hiyori is not gonna die...when was the last time a shinigami died in bleach? Last i rmb it was the poor buggers who got used a bomb for mayuri and even before the that kaien was the last shinigami with a name to die so no one is gonna die in bleach...its just like OP!

But really i think we need to see more of a link between the current arc and how its all gonna relate to the soul king's realm beyond aizen wanting to go there cause that alone would be really cheap plotwise. Bleach is technically still only in its 3rd arc maybe? and the pacing is kinda bad we really shd be seeing more stuff in terms of plot advancement. Cause the last time there was any of that was the introduction of squad zero.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WOW i actually agree and who know it could be that they promote people to get them out of the way of the every day tasks that need done so the ZS guys may just be dead weight put there to be out of the way but called elite to keep the good name of the 13CGS
    The fact is Squad Zero is there to protect the Soul King. You don't put deadweight Shinigami into a group responsible for protecting what is essentially god and Heaven in Bleach. I think they're called elite, because they're elite...not just to maintain an image.

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    The fact is Squad Zero is there to protect the Soul King. You don't put deadweight Shinigami into a group responsible for protecting what is essentially god and Heaven in Bleach. I think they're called elite, because they're elite...not just to maintain an image.
    im not totally throwing that away im just saying its a possibility because there still captains and there power would be great but if they could not command a squad the right way or if there was any tension between captains or if they did something really stupid to piss off the higher ups in SS that's where they could send them to take care of the problem in a simple way because im not saying there dead weight in terms of strength but in terms of being a captain in general

I don't really think the king would be happy about SS sending him people who are the source of problems. I am sure his "people: review all "candidates, so unless SS conceals information on their captains, its not likely he is going to take on guards to make things easier for SS. This is a promotion, you don't promote trouble makes, you send them overseas, or some distant outpost, or just get rid of them.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Ha no no hiyori is not gonna die...when was the last time a shinigami died in bleach? Last i rmb it was the poor buggers who got used a bomb for mayuri and even before the that kaien was the last shinigami with a name to die so no one is gonna die in bleach...its just like OP!

But really i think we need to see more of a link between the current arc and how its all gonna relate to the soul king's realm beyond aizen wanting to go there cause that alone would be really cheap plotwise. Bleach is technically still only in its 3rd arc maybe? and the pacing is kinda bad we really shd be seeing more stuff in terms of plot advancement. Cause the last time there was any of that was the introduction of squad zero.
    It depends if Hiyori wears red, if the "Treckie character in red vest allways dies rule" applies...

I also think it would be good to stir some vengence hunger in Urahara...by the way, were is he?

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    I don't really think the king would be happy about SS sending him people who are the source of problems. I am sure his "people: review all "candidates, so unless SS conceals information on their captains, its not likely he is going to take on guards to make things easier for SS. This is a promotion, you don't promote trouble makes, you send them overseas, or some distant outpost, or just get rid of them.
    come on in reality chool systems bureaucracies and the army do it all the time so its not a stretch that SS would do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    come on in reality chool systems bureaucracies and the army do it all the time so its not a stretch that SS would do the same thing
    You're not going to assign a secret service agent, with a track record of not getting along with fellow operatives, to guard the president.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    You're not going to assign a secret service agent, with a track record of not getting along with fellow operatives, to guard the president.
    if hes bad a** enough you will the point is if some one is making minor problems in one place y not move him to some where where that person can do some good like i don't know save the king if some one is bad at one job you move them to a place where they can do a better job it happens all the time