12 66.67%
  • It's not haxx

0 0%
  • Fairy Tail is awesome because it exaggerates itself like this, so it's ok

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fairy Law

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    ^There we go, that sums it all up for ya. That's why nobody can go around spamming it like crazy.
    lol "spamming"

FT would make for an interesting RPG but I don't know who I would want to play as, there are so many people possible!

Do you guys think Fairy Law is a type of magic or that its a spell all by itself that anyone can learn? If its the former then does that make "Fairy magic" some kind of actual magic skill type?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol "spamming"

FT would make for an interesting RPG but I don't know who I would want to play as, there are so many people possible!

Do you guys think Fairy Law is a type of magic or that its a spell all by itself that anyone can learn? If its the former then does that make "Fairy magic" some kind of actual magic skill type?[
    I'm not sure who created the spell. Maybe Makarov (FT guild leader, I think that's his name), developed it, and called it "Fairy Law" because he was going off his guild name Fairy Tail

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Shadow shrouded Shogun TakaujiAshikaga's Avatar
    That spell is haxx-ish. Its majorly strong and a wide effect, but like stated, if you don't know your allies, you might hurt them. And if we are deciding haxx, Nirvana rapes at final stage, and gemini can completely immitate someones memory, abilities, etc.. even if it shouldn't be possible, so the strongest spell could be turned against you