Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Death Note

Well if I get my hands on a death-note and write in it, I wouldn't be going to heaven. That's one of the rules. However, if there was an emergency where I needed to kill someone to save many, I would do it. I would never kill otherwise though. Also, I would never sell half my lifespan for shinigami eyes though.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    And then the guy you sold it to gets caught for being retarded and it gets traced back to you

Not to mention the kind of people who would buy it would probably off you instead of paying for it

And just where would you sell it? Ebay?

Yes, i see no plot holes in that brilliant plan of yours
    i wouldnt sell it to a retard. he'll probably write something like "in case this gets lost, please send to..and then he'll put his name in the death note. id sell it to the president of america or something..he'd put it too good use

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Giving power to the already powerful, a even better plan

I assume you'd contact Obama through myspace?

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Giving power to the already powerful, a even better plan

I assume you'd contact Obama through myspace?
    three ways to contact Obama

1) with bad guys dying left and right, i would take on the role of kira and get obama as my myspace buddy.

2) id tell the world what the death note is capable of and not try to do it covertly like light did. then get some body guards who believed i was doing the right thing then presto

3) and my favorite way because its without having your soul in jeopardy. the common sense way to get away with writing a name in the death note without going to hell or wherever you go if you write in the death note is simple. get a stamp of a criminal's name and get the criminal to stamp his own name in the death note. you make a stamp so that the criminal doesnt write any other name of the deathnote. you do this in front of some guy who has connections and keep doing this until you reach the president.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I'd have it, but not use it often, only when absolutely necessary.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

I would use it to punish criminals and create a world of justice.
    Nah, jk.

I would probably use it once and then relinquish myself from the ownership.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

LoL, guy ...

... You still have ownership, it'd be tied back to you. You're still using the death note, indirectly. Your soul will still go to Mu, kukuku

And wth, you're going to make a custom stamp of someone's name? Wouldn't it be easier to have the criminal write his name on a piece of the Death Note paper? (The same way Light did with Roy Penbar, the detective on the train, I think that was his name )

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

id use a stamp to insure that the criminal never writes anything else down... i always thought that roy penbar would go to MU for the murders of the cia agents. im just using the same logic in this situation. you make a good point of ripping off a sheet of paper. but light used that trick because he didnt know who the cia agents were, but im right there next to the criminal and next to the person who has the connections

Veteran Member
    I would never use it, but I would always keep it just because having a shinigami around sounds like fun

Talking

I would sooo do this, This would make me happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images