View Poll Results: Samurai are special because?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurai can use chakra and do anything ninja can do maybe better!

12 10.43%
  • Samurai dont use chakra but have thier own special powers almost equall to ninja

63 54.78%
  • Samurai = Cannon fodder and thier only special ability is to die by the dozens

40 34.78%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Human chakra comes from spiritual and physical energy. To form a chakra you have to actualy have spiritual nad physical energy molded in balance. I think that this might be the reason Lee cant use ninjutsu, bcs he has imense physical energy which just cant get balanced with spiritual. That would also be the same for Samurai if what your saying is correct.
    I agree with what you say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Using elemental manipulation comes under ninjutsu, assuming Samurais dont use ninjutsu then I guess they wont have any special swords like Sasuke or Hachibi.
    I feel that although elemental manipulation is a more advanced skill (not so much a technique since its more of an understanding about your own elemental affiliation than something you can "learn") the samurai could still be able to use it so long as they understand how to mold (gather/control) and manipulate (use/change) chakra. With limited internal chakra they could probably produce enough to charge just their swords for short periods of time or sudden bursts/combo attacks, just not have it on the entire battle.

Everyone has chakra within them but it just takes training and understanding in order to use it, samurai are surrounded by ninja and have probably had dealing with them in the past, im sure they considered the use of chakra at some point in their being.

......unless their is some kind of non-sensical other chakra type or the samurai just use it in some other way that circumvents all the ninja knowledge we have up to now (i.e. think alchemy and FMA with Edward & Mai)
    A pie in the sky?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Oh btw Damon its not human chakra its ninja chakra.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Am I correct in saying that we haven't seen every inch of the Naruto universe? I so, then it is a possibility that in the other parts of the Naruto world, samurai may be very common. Also, the Land of Iron could just be a neutral ground where violence among ninja is forbidden, and it is thus using samurai guards to perhaps differentiate from the ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Oh btw Damon its not human chakra its ninja chakra.
    thanks for reminding me, I thought there was something wrong with that wording lol.

I can't wait to see what they can/cannot do. I really hope my trust and belief is well placed in these samurai. I hope they can at least take out Sasuke's goons...
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    thanks for reminding me, I thought there was something wrong with that wording lol.

I can't wait to see what they can/cannot do. I really hope my trust and belief is well placed in these samurai. I hope they can at least take out Sasuke's goons...
    I would hope so, but it's doubtful that characters that have been briefly mentioned at this late stage of the manga are that powerful.

This topic is so awesome we should get this battle on Spike TV's Most Deadliest Warrior.
    Signature by me.

i think that they do use chakra but as status boosts. boosting any physical ability needed. maybe war cries ?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Did anyone else notice that Sasuke, a guy ready to go in guns blazing to kill all the kages, had to ask Suigetsu to find a less-guarded area to sneak past the samurai? The samurai must be pretty badass if Sasuke isn't willing to clash with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Sasuke, a guy ready to go in guns blazing to kill all the kages, had to ask Suigetsu to find a less-guarded area to sneak past the samurai? The samurai must be pretty badass if Sasuke isn't willing to clash with them.
    Sasuke has shown a reluctance to kill bystanders all of part 2... Besides, wouldn't the Kages notice if Sasuke just ploughed through the Samurai?

Sasuke wants to remain undetected for as long as possible.

this might be a spoiler so dont click on spoiler tag
    Spoiler!
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!