Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Veteran Member

who here knows of einsteins work?

ive seen quite a few vids and i suggest that all of you take a look into his and other scientists studies, such as quantum physics, theory relativity, etc.....

alot of vids put it in simple terms that an average person can understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ is one which describes light, and how nothing can move faster than it and it always appears to us that its moving at the same speed, even if we are going 3/4 the speed of light, it would still seem to us it moves at same speed...meaning time travel is possible, its easier to watch, its only like 4 minutes

plus stuff like string theory and quantum physics is really interesting

oh also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4_nl0ICao (also about 4-5 min)

^^ the scientists that discovered this are discredited because mainly of some nutcase (JZ Knight) but its still interesting

Yah...
    Einstein was way ahead of his time.
    String theory isn't quite fully perfected yet but it suggests insightful thought.

Yeah, Me and my friends also find this stuff interesting. theory of relativity and string theory. The Ender's quartet has interstellar travel so the main character Ender actually ends up being alive for thousands of years. You should read the series, they're really good.

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Einstein didn't have much to do with string theory as I recall. If memory serves me right his last endeavor was a theory of everything. It never held water though, if he had any grasp of string theory he might have had a better go of it though.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 09-05-2007 at 08:57 PM.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Veteran Member
    yea einstein had nothing to do with string theory and he was against quantum physics because that would mean stuff is random, and he said he doesnt seem god as one that would just roll dice and create us

i wonder when someone will finally have a grand theory of the universe.......like what einstein was trying to do even until he died :O......i definantly wouldnt waste my time trying to figure out the equation because ild be too busy in the future with the ladies

Yeah Einstein didn't have anything to do with string theory, anarchist just mentioned it because it's one of the more interesting things of quantum physics when it comes to theories. There's a a book on it called Imagining the Tenth Dimension. Here's a short video explaining a little on string theory. http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    .i definantly wouldnt waste my time trying to figure out the equation because ild be too busy in the future with the ladies
    I can see that.

Hey baby - You're absolutely relatively gorgeous!

How about I quantamly mechanise myself inside your black hole?

i wonder when someone will finally have a grand theory of the universe.......like what einstein was trying to do even until he died :O......i definantly wouldnt waste my time trying to figure out the equation because ild be too busy in the future with the ladies
    And that is exactly what everyone around the world knows your name today.

/sarcasm

...all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides, they wear black, which is such a beastly colour. I'm so glad I'm a Beta. Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They...
    Your friendly neighborhood debunker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    ...all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides, they wear black, which is such a beastly colour. I'm so glad I'm a Beta. Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They...
    Brave New World < The Island