Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar

The mixing of ethnicities

Greetingz and good evening boys and girls, the name as you may well know is BW and i've come with a more sensitive subject type thread.

Well guys and gals, i looked through the watercooler and i didn't see a thread touching down on the subject of mixing ethnicities and in the other forums i've been to that has always been a sorta "hot topic". i quoted hot topic because i myself have never seen a reason why it should be a hot topic, if you like someone, no matter what nationality/culture, then you should persue them no matter.

i decided to bring this topic up today because of a conversation i was having with my mother earlier. apparently, today while out she met a woman who was STRONGLY against the mixing of races, to the point where she ended up getting into an "heated debate" with the lady. now, my mother being a 55 year old black woman who lost her sense of reality a LONG time ago, you can imagine how interested i was when she was spinning the tail about argueing with some random white woman at some coffee shop about it not mattering if you are mixed race, your character makes you who you are and most white people in america actually have black in them, they just simply ignore/deny it.

NOW my mother and i are both mixed race individuals, being african american/native american and german. i've met german people who've said i have dirty blood, i've met black people who have at some point labeled me different and i've met native americans who have called me a liar and told me to get the hell outta thier faces LOL. to get to the point of this thread, i'd like to hear everyones opinions about the mixing of races and i'd like to ask everyone to be completely honest about thier feelings. if anyone cares to see what i look like, i have a few pics of myself posted on my profile LOL, get a look at a pretty good lookin guy who happens to be the KING of the bleachtards
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

I have about 10 or so different races in me. The only way to discribe my ethnicity is other, or AMERICAN! So how can I say this without saying I'm better than everyone... Screw it. I'm better than everyone!!

Now to be serious of sort. Like my Mom always says, its the mixed races that are the most beautiful. Like when a black man and an asian girl get together, they make the best looking daughter I would ever see. Then pit her with a hispanic male and the outcome is even more win. The mixing of races is truly the only way to go.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

It's also not only about the beauty, but mixing races promotes genetic diversity, and thus makes the human race more survivable in general. Those against it are total ignoramuses.

In the end, though, you can't force people to mate with people they don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    It's also not only about the beauty, but mixing races promotes genetic diversity, and thus makes the human race more survivable in general. Those against it are total ignoramuses.

In the end, though, you can't force people to mate with people they don't want to.

i'd like to hope that there arent people out there human-breeding -_-'
    (

anyone can challenge me

I have absolutely nothing against mixing races...I'm made up of a few different ethnicities and I never resented it. I think it's awesome when cultures kind of mix together and you get to experience so many different aspects of them all.

I don't see the problem in it at all.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    No one in my country is of a 'pure race', hence our motto: Out of many one people. Thinking that there's a problem with mixed races is a neanderthal way of thinking.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    No one in my country is of a 'pure race', hence our motto: Out of many one people. Thinking that there's a problem with mixed races is a neanderthal way of thinking.
    Probably some intolerant redneck thinks that way. But I'm pretty sure most rational thinking people have no problem at all with it.

Mixing races is definitely not a bad thing, it's when you throw in the cultural ties that it becomes a problem. And this problem really only shows up most of the time now when people want to marry.

I personally I have no issue with, for I have several races in me most predominantly Scottish, and could best be described as American. However I think most of the people in the world that do have a problem with it for cultural, rather than ethnic, reasons. They want to preserve their culture, and marrying someone outside of the culture definitely subtracts from it. I can't say much on this issue because I am not in that situation, but for those that are it's not such a black and white situation. Nothing really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Mixing races is definitely not a bad thing, it's when you throw in the cultural ties that it becomes a problem. And this problem really only shows up most of the time now when people want to marry.

I personally I have no issue with, for I have several races in me most predominantly Scottish, and could best be described as American. However I think most of the people in the world that do have a problem with it for cultural, rather than ethnic, reasons. They want to preserve their culture, and marrying someone outside of the culture definitely subtracts from it. I can't say much on this issue because I am not in that situation, but for those that are it's not such a black and white situation. Nothing really is.

red has brought up an excellent point that i never took into consideration. i can see the problem that cultures throw into the equasion now-a-days. while people are completely in thier right to want to preserve thier culture, it's my belief that when people go beyond such trivial things, humanity truly springs forward
    (

anyone can challenge me