• Rock/Hardrock/Alternative

17 30.91%
  • Trance/Rave/Techno

0 0%
  • Punk

0 0%
  • Metal and it's various kinds

11 20.00%
  • Gothic stuff (don't exactly know how to name it, sorry)

0 0%
  • Jazz

3 5.45%
  • Classical

4 7.27%
  • Other

7 12.73%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    R&B/Hip-Hop/Rap. I live off of that stuff.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I'm a big HipHop fan, always have been. It started with my brother and sister. My brother would rockout to RunDMC, 2live crew, NWA and other late 80s early 90s rap. My first rap tape was 2pacolypse now (I took it from my sister). My second rap tape was Ice Cube "Lethal Injection". From there I started to buy every tape I could. Including: It was written (Nas), Ready 2 Die (Biggie), Reasonable Doubt (Jay-z), 36 Chambers (Wu-tang), Doggystle (Snoop), a few 8Ball & MJG albums, a few DJ Quick albums, Creepin on a come up (Bone). I lived in the mid-west so we were privy to music from all 4 corners. 1996 has to be the best year ever for HipHop
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I personally like Rock, Dance, Techno, and a little bit of Rap apart from that I don't really like anything else.

I prefer R&B and Classical…

The type of music that I prefer for the most part is rock because of the soothing guitar riffs and mellow vocals with meaning behind each word. I also like metal for the harder aspect of it and Trance/Rave/Techno for the beats.

I don't have a type of music I like, though if I had o have a musical orientation it would be leaning towards the Rock / Hard Rock / Alternative option. But honestly, I like to be surprised, and that's the (very positive) effect that it has on me when I listen to a good rap song — a type of music that I rarely listen to.