• Rock/Hardrock/Alternative

17 30.91%
  • Trance/Rave/Techno

0 0%
  • Punk

0 0%
  • Metal and it's various kinds

11 20.00%
  • Gothic stuff (don't exactly know how to name it, sorry)

0 0%
  • Jazz

3 5.45%
  • Classical

4 7.27%
  • Other

7 12.73%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    u cant compare some new band with Kiss. cause no.1 its pointless because..no.2 Kiss are legends while this fag band called The Trews..isnt.
    l
    Kiss is HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE I say.

Like seriously, bad music.
    ಠ_ಠ

Meh, I wouldn't say they were horrible, but I'm not huge fans of them

Shameless self-promoting [DEVIANTART PAGE]

Personal taste.
    ಠ_ಠ

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    Kiss is HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE I say.

Like seriously, bad music.
    you must be on crack little boy

no.1 its friggin lies, Kiss is legendary

no.2 your a little kid who knows nothing about music, no taste

no.3 you think you know music

no.4 its your opinion

no.5 your opinion doesnt matter to anyone

Eric Carr and Peter Chris have alot more talent than most drummers now in days, if it wasnt for peter chris dying of heart cancer(r.i.p.) he would still be in kiss, not only in kiss but also other bands. Eric Carr still jams out like hes 20.

Paul Stanley is a really rhythm guitarist and his voice, even now, is amazing.

Ace Frehley is an amazing guitarist, one of the legends of guitar. he inspired many, one of them being Dimebag Darrell.

Gene Simmons is a badass bass player, sure not like Billy Sheehan, Martin Mendez or Geezer Butler, but hes good! now..alot of ppl hate his cause of that dumb show he has, but hey, he can back up his stupidity with his bass playing...lol

anyone who knows, yeah i talked about the original classic members, cause they are my favored members of Kiss.

Epic post, you must really love 'em

Shameless self-promoting [DEVIANTART PAGE]

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthie View Post
    Epic post, you must really love 'em
    thank you
    and of course i do, im a die hard fan when it comes to classics, classics being classic rock bands and heavy metal, when music WAS GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    thank you
    and of course i do, im a die hard fan when it comes to classics, classics being classic rock bands and heavy metal, when music WAS GOOD
    to say that is basically saying "that unless the music was written in the 70s, or by people who still write in that style, its crap", is no better than the old fogies who said that kiss was of the devil and that they were trash because they didn't sing like frank sinatra or something.
    in the words of bob dylan, "the times they are a-changing" and whether you like it or not, so is music, and there are good stuff coming out now, you just gotta dig past the all the cookie cutter acts that record companies are pouring money into now.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    to say that is basically saying "that unless the music was written in the 70s, or by people who still write in that style, its crap", is no better than the old fogies who said that kiss was of the devil and that they were trash because they didn't sing like frank sinatra or something.
    in the words of bob dylan, "the times they are a-changing" and whether you like it or not, so is music, and there are good stuff coming out now, you just gotta dig past the all the cookie cutter acts that record companies are pouring money into now.
    i do, i listen to a variety of music, and most of today is going down/if not already in the drain

by music i meant rock dude, but it goes the same for many other genres..even genres i dont like, like r&b and punk, the old stuff was alot better
    its like saying, whats better,

old__________________________new

Megadeth or Blow Job For A Gay Cowboy
    Stevie Wonder or Kayne West
    Dr.Dre or fag Soulja Boy
    The Ramones or Dropkick Murphys

get my flow?? classics are better, and even if i dont like punk r&b and other lame stuff, i have to admit, its alot better than the stuff today, the only stuff good now in days are those that are still true to themselves, the bands that feel the same way i do, the underground bands , and also the old bands, bringing out new stuff thats still true to their old style, excluding metallica, they sold out like mother f@#ker.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Ugh. Im so tired of peoples opinions. Just enjoy the music you enjoy and stfu!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Ugh. Im so tired of peoples opinions. Just enjoy the music you enjoy and stfu!
    This.

This thread is retarded, nobody has a "type of music" they listen to a variety of genres etc, and that's how it should be.

Juice - Stop being a music nazi. You can't just start attacking anyone that disagrees with you.

And anyway, you're talking madness. The year a song comes out isn't related to how good it is, the only reason songs are considered classic, is because they were better than the other music that was around at the time. The only reason you think of older music being better is because the only old music you hear is good old music.

There's just as much good music today, its just you have to sift through the crap to find it.