• Rock/Hardrock/Alternative

17 30.91%
  • Trance/Rave/Techno

0 0%
  • Punk

0 0%
  • Metal and it's various kinds

11 20.00%
  • Gothic stuff (don't exactly know how to name it, sorry)

0 0%
  • Jazz

3 5.45%
  • Classical

4 7.27%
  • Other

7 12.73%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I quite like Reggae, I only know the popular stuff though, I have a couple of Bob Marley albums somewhere and an Eddie Grant album :3

as chilled as it gets

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yep, please don't put Reggae and Reggaeton in the same bag, they're completely different things.

Personally, I dislike reggaeton.
    yeah, it was a super noob move i did...i deserve to get shot or something, cause reggae has extremely catchy n enjoyable music

and yeah, reggaeton blows imo

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yep, please don't put Reggae and Reggaeton in the same bag, they're completely different things.

Personally, I dislike reggaeton.
    I have no idea what reggaeton is, but Reggae originated from my country and I think it's quite lovely. Ironically enough I don't listen to very much of it and mainly stick to the classics like Bob Marley (\o/ Sangaz).

Aside from that, I love many genres of music but I selected Classical from the poll because....it's just plain beautiful. My 'other' would be Gospel which I suppose is right on par with my love for classical music and then there's alternative and....ok, the only thing I'm not into is heavy metal. I've listened to a few that were alright but since I can't hear past the shouting I'm not able to appreciate that kind of music.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I have no idea what reggaeton is, but Reggae originated from my country and I think it's quite lovely. Ironically enough I don't listen to very much of it and mainly stick to the classics like Bob Marley (\o/ Sangaz).

Aside from that, I love many genres of music but I selected Classical from the poll because....it's just plain beautiful. My 'other' would be Gospel which I suppose is right on par with my love for classical music and then there's alternative and....ok, the only thing I'm not into is heavy metal. I've listened to a few that were alright but since I can't hear past the shouting I'm not able to appreciate that kind of music.
    ...gospel...our musical taste are like the perfect opposite

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    whats with the jay z vid?? hes pretty cool, but i think theres better rapper out there
    Oi. That's one of my favorite songs . And somehow, by some arbitrary standard, Jay-Z has the title of #1 rapper. (*shrugs*)

If you couldn't tell by that, I listen to hip hop & rap mostly. However, there are many, mostly random other sides to my musical taste. I like jazz, partly because I play it (I play alto sax) but also partly cause I just do, and ya know...I really thought I hated country until Taylor Swift started raping my mind (THAT WHORE!) but I'd still say I don't like it. (She's not country, that's the story I'm going with).

And finally, for certain occasions, you just need different types of music. When driving, nothing tops Initial D music.

Warning: Driving with Initial D music on may cause you to think you are Takumi and can drift going at 60mph.
    Note: you are not Takumi and you cannot drift.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Oi. That's one of my favorite songs . And somehow, by some arbitrary standard, Jay-Z has the title of #1 rapper. (*shrugs*)

If you couldn't tell by that, I listen to hip hop & rap mostly. However, there are many, mostly random other sides to my musical taste. I like jazz, partly because I play it (I play alto sax) but also partly cause I just do, and ya know...I really thought I hated country until Taylor Swift started raping my mind (THAT WHORE!) but I'd still say I don't like it. (She's not country, that's the story I'm going with).

And finally, for certain occasions, you just need different types of music. When driving, nothing tops Initial D music.

Warning: Driving with Initial D music on may cause you to think you are Takumi and can drift going at 60mph.
    yeah i know..his skill for busting flows on the spot is insane, but i still dont consider him the best, like i said, i think there's better rappers

ah dude u play jazz! me too man, guitar and bass, i was trying on drums...but its too damn hard, i used to play sax in middle school but dropped it cause..i really dont know why, stupid descision

Banned
    Though I like all genres, I choose other because i've never really heard a funk song I didn't like.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

Wow thats awesome that you play jazz. Doing any gigs? BTW what type of Jazz do you play/listen to at the moment/like the best.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 08-01-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Veteran Member
    Nothing particularly. I like all genres.

ಠ_ಠ