Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Garp is a small fry compared to the really big guys that will soon firght in this cluster madness that awaits

USSOP IS CHANGING!!!!!!!! FAT USSOP GO USSOP! Holy epicness

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    I think Garp is a small fry compared to the really big guys that will soon firght in this cluster madness that awaits

USSOP IS CHANGING!!!!!!!! FAT USSOP GO USSOP! Holy epicness
    don't underestimate garp, he wasn't praised as the hero of the marines for nothing. You better believe his got some insane fighting power lol

whitebeard wanting to make ace pirate king explains why WB hasn't got his hands on one piece yet. shanks is probably wating for luffy to challenge him. so WB and shanks might have well prevented others from getting to one piece!

new pics from 2ch and trans
    thanks to Mr.Prince from MH for the trans

"Fire Fist Ace"...is Roger's son!?
    That's some big news!! Quick, we gotta hurry over to the head office!
    Let's put a newspaper extra out!
    It...it can't be...it's living...the blood of the "Pirate King"...!!!

....He's Roger's...son!!!
    Moria: Come to think that his real son managed to survive this long...!! It's a miracle...!! // All persons related to Roger were ??? [can't read] during that time
    Flamingo: Ho~...
    Corby: Lu...Luffy-san's said he would be his older brother, therefore I thought that person's father also...got to be Dragon!!!
    Helmeppo: I thought so, too!! So it seems they aren't real brothers, huh!?

Is it really on this island? You sure!?
    -skipping one bubble since I don't quite get it-
    Investigate all babies that were born within 10 months since that guy's arresting!! Same goes for pregnant women!
    Roger's time has ended! That blood...[can't read further]

This month 5 children were born // Forecasts for the next month are...
    Rouge: Not yet. You just can't be born yet... // If it's a girl it'S "Ann(e)" / If it's a boy [it's "Ace"]
    "Ace"....it was him who decided on that kid's name..."Gol D Ace" the child of him and me...*pant* *pant*
    Someone: Rouge!! Rouge!! Hang on!!!

Ya raise those kids, Dadan
    Luffy: Hu~~~~h, who's that!? Whose child is he!? // Dadan!?
    Garp: That's the deal, you get to stay here starting of today // Ya get to stay with those guys. So try to chum up with each other!
    - skipping since it's already been said -

Sengoku: 2 years ago...you had taken the name of your mother...it was the time when you conquered the sea as captain of the "Spade Pirate Crew" with unmatched power in nearly no time...
    We finally understood...Roger's blood didn't cease

Sengoku: But the same moment we happened to notice, Whitebeard noticed it as well // In order to raise you being the next "Pirate King" / He took you, the son of his former rival, a board his own ship...!!
    Ace: That's wrong!!! I'm on that ship in order to make my father the next "Pirate King"
    Segonku: You're the only one who thinks so / The truth is, we became careless and let go of you / It was all because you were under Whitebeard's protection!!!
    And if we were to leave you alone, the next generation of pirates would without doubt reach its climax. For that reason we'll start by making an example of you!!!
    And for that particular reason it'S of big meaning that we'll take your head here and today!!!

Sengoku: EVEN IF WHITEBEARD'S COMPLETE ARMADA WAS TO APPEAR!!!
    Someone: Fleet admiral Sengoku!! Bringing report!! / The "Gates of Justice" were opened even though there wasn't given order to do so by anybody!!! And we can't get in touch with the power room as well....!!!
    Sengoku: What do you say!?

Huh?
    Huu~h!?
    Ca...Captain. Buggy!? It's unbelievable... / YOU'RE unbelievable...!!
    You're unbelievable!! Buggy!!
    You got to be the messenger of the gods!!
    Mr 3: WHAT'CHA PLAYING!? THAT'S JUST SO WRONG!!!
    Buggy: Just who really opened it?? // No..!! In the end it's really the heavens!! Do they want to make me Pirate King!?

Box: Marineford
    HERE THEY COME!!!
    EVERBODY - FIGHT - KEEP YOUR POSTURE!!!
    Sengoku: From where did they manage to open it all of a sudden!!?

Shall we attack!!?

Not yet, hold on!!! Whitebeard's got to be somewhere near / I'm sure he's planning something!!! "At sea" [bubble/page cut off]

Flamingo: Fufufufu!! This is interesting~!! They managed to appear!!! Hurry and come, Whitebeard!!

Sengoku: It can't be...
    Marine 1: Huh?
    Marine 2: From where...!?
    Garp: ...c'mon, no matter where they are, won't we react...!?
    Tsuru: Did we make a mistake with our battle formation/line up?

There's a shadow on the ground of the sea in the bay!!!
    It can't be...!!!
    ...if it's true that'd mean all of their ships...were coated and advanced by the on the ocean floor...!!?

THE MOBY DICK'S COME~~~!!!!
    And three other ships from the Whitebeard Pirate Crew appeared shortly afterwards!!
    They invaded the bay!!!
    The 14 Division Captains are there as well

Sengoku: Whitebeard.....!!!
    Whitebeard: Guwahahaha...how many decades have it been, Sengoku!?
    new movie 10 info
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 07-23-2009 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    don't underestimate garp, he wasn't praised as the hero of the marines for nothing. You better believe his got some insane fighting power lol
    i didnt mean to diss him... but its well stated that many marines that have made name around the world are waiting for war...surely i dont mean to diss any of them ....but as we can imagine the bulk of fighters there are going to play as infantery and the big guys real fights....i guess its a rise in the bar of power...before, luffy fought with low class elite, then went to elite, and now freaking admirals, admirals use elite as underlings...thats what Garp plays here, aint he?

Additional Info regarding about the new pirate crews are added in the spoiler page.

Spoiler!

Hey, the ship does go under water.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Wow. If you thought the designs for characters like Ivankov were bizarre, then those of the New World Pirate Captains allied to Whitebeard are...quite freakish.
    I'm liking the one with the long chin & nose and the zig-zag sort of moustache (second one from the right on the spread that shows the faces of the pirate captains).

And yikes! Whitebeard makes his own entrance...from beneath the waters in the bay of Marineford.

But there's still one question: Who opened the gates on the marines?

I just saw the pic of Rouge and she was smiling! She died smiling!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    But there's still one question: Who opened the gates on the marines?
    Exactly, according to the spoilers they were meant to be blown open ....I can only imagine Blackbeard took over ID and opened the gates.