Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollywoods best(fake)

10 28.57%
  • Americas history(real)

25 71.43%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I believe its real.

As we all know there was a space race going on and the fact that America reached the moon first and was also being televised across the world do you really believe that the Russian's or anyone else for that matter would not want to prove that it was fake?

How difficult would it be for someone to pull out their telescope and have a look at the moon at the co-ordinate that where known of the landing take a few photos and prove the whole thing fake?

I'm sure Russia, Britain, Canada, Japan etc etc would have telescopes powerful enough to see the landing sight and the landing shuttle.

I somehow think it is fake.
    I can't explain why though, it's just a hunch.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

How does a flag wave if there is no wind on the moon? Steel wire runs through it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Real.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    How does a flag wave if there is no wind on the moon? Steel wire runs through it.
    Solar wind.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

I always liked Buzz Aldrin in interviews, thus, to defend his legacy, it was real.

I base this on nothing.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Real. There is light on the moon thats why theres a light side of the moon and a dark side of the moon he was obviously on the light side otherwise he would've been pretty cold.

If you plant a flag, you're obviously moving it in zero gravity which would make it entirely possible for say wrinkles to stay in a certain position since a 150lb man can jump like a midget on a trampoline there.

Real and like Arisato-kun already said the mythbuster answer many of those question including the waving flag problem.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

The truth is probably both and yes they went to the moon but then they also fake some stuff in a studio as well.

If you ask why ? There are things they dont want people to see that exsist on the moon.

Like when they sent that probe to Mars to settle the face on mars debate and the probe is taking pictures perfectly the whole time then the minute it passes over the area of the face it suddenly has technicall issues and video is lost then once it passes it magically turns back on. Yeah thats not suspcious...!!

NASA is full of sht they spend more time feeding people disinformation than real scientific evidence. Its no wonder the space program is a joke of what it use to be.

Pictures of strange objects on moon & Mars

Moon

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Mars

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This is one of the most annoying threads (Sorry to say that). These questions have been answered and debunked ad-nauseum.

If Appollo 13 didn't go to the moon and it was seen blasting off by millions, and it was tracked by other countries, and the laser reflector left on the surface by them (or other Apollos) is still being used to measure the Earth-Moon distance, then where the hell is it? Aliens stole it?

The flag has a metal rod along the top of it, and vibrations from hammering it down set it flapping. In the vaccum of space, there was no air to arrest the flapping. Jeeze!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Well sorrrrrrrrrry paulbee

Anyway I always thought It was fake because You cant make Footprints on the moon.
    And other stuff but Im just too lazy.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode