35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollywoods best(fake)

10 28.57%
  • Americas history(real)

25 71.43%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Why does mythbusters seem to be the ultimate athority on everything? Has everyone forgotten they're out for one thing: money. Which means good ratings, and by human nature, we like to be agreed with and be right. So it would make sense to tell viewers what they want to hear. Also, with the pressure of being behind in the Space Race, in addition to evidence against the landing, it makes more than enough sense to me. My evidence: http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html ; http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html ; http://www.facts-about.org.uk/scienc...oax-theory.htm
    I'm gonna say because they bust myths. That's their job. That's how they roll. If I need a chair built I'm gonna ask a carpenter. Sure he's in it for the money but I'd rather he do it than the nuclear physicist I trust a little more.

If I need a myth proven true or false of course I'm gonna bank on the Mythbusters. That's what they do and they use the scientific method to prove themselves. I think that's reason enough to trust their judgment.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Why does mythbusters seem to be the ultimate athority on everything? Has everyone forgotten they're out for one thing: money. Which means good ratings, and by human nature, we like to be agreed with and be right. So it would make sense to tell viewers what they want to hear. Also, with the pressure of being behind in the Space Race, in addition to evidence against the landing, it makes more than enough sense to me. My evidence: http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html ; http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html ; http://www.facts-about.org.uk/scienc...oax-theory.htm
    And yet it doesn't make any sense to you that if it was a hoax, the ones ahead of the Space Race risk losing it and have the technology to disprove it (i.e. the Russians) would be the first ones to be up in arms shouting "Hoax!". Which amazingly, they never did.

honestly, these "we never landed on the moon" theorist crack me up. there is evidence staring them in the face, yet they continually deny it. and even if we didn't go to the moon in the 60's, we sure as hell have been there by now.
    and i agree with kuroihikari, if we didn't land and claimed we did, why didn't the russians say anything. they wouldve called foul as soon as they had any proof we didn't land.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I say its a fake. Or rather if they did I would have to say that the photos ( at the very least) are fakes.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Area 51-Aliens: Are there aliens? Absolutely. If you think that we're the only intelligent beings in this giant universe you're delusional. Have they checked us out? No. They're probably still wondering if intelligent life exists themselves, no matter how advanced they are.

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm going with the aliens into space as soon as they visit. And they will!

Anywho, the landing was real....prolly as real Chelsea beating Inter.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

It's simple.

If you think the moon landing is a hoax - you're stupid.
    ಠ_ಠ

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I think the photos were shopped. But the moon landing was real imo. They probably found aliens and didnt want the public to see, so they simply invented photoshop to solve the issue.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I think the photos were shopped. But the moon landing was real imo. They probably found aliens and didnt want the public to see, so they simply invented photoshop to solve the issue.
    That actually made perfectly sense.

However - watch the Mythbuster videos, they show that the photos are real.
    ಠ_ಠ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    And yet it doesn't make any sense to you that if it was a hoax, the ones ahead of the Space Race risk losing it and have the technology to disprove it (i.e. the Russians) would be the first ones to be up in arms shouting "Hoax!". Which amazingly, they never did.
    I would keep in mind this was in the same era as many "under the table" deals and conspiracies, most notably watergate. In the world of politics money is the greatest driving force to many. It is quite easy to believe that the US paid the USSR to keep quiet in order to gain the upper hand. And, as for Itsu's ridiculous comments I fail to see a point in you even continuing in this discussion. If you wish for your opinions to be acknowledged positively please express them in a polite manner.

No matter how you put it, it would benefit the Soviets more if they exposed the truth. Hell, if they got paid, they can get the money and then expose the truth, and they still got nothing to lose.

Fact is, they couldn't expose the hoax because it did happen. All the facts say that the landing happened, while all the evidence to the contrary has been debunked hundreds of times.

Keep in mind that these was pre-Perestroika USSR. Nikita Krushchev, and not Mikhail Gorbachev.