View Poll Results: Real or Fake

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollywoods best(fake)

    10 28.57%
  • Americas history(real)

    25 71.43%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    real
    Spoiler!

  2. #22
    KeyserSöze+GregoryHouse=Ω Daraiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    111
    I wonder why the maker of this thread used the term the mother of all debates i mean there are debates one million times better suited for that title...example is there a god, why pacifism isnt popular, and one of my pesonal bests why shouldnt the world unite to destroy the good ol U.S.A.

  3. #23
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    I wonder why the maker of this thread used the term the mother of all debates i mean there are debates one million times better suited for that title...example is there a god, why pacifism isnt popular, and one of my pesonal bests why shouldnt the world unite to destroy the good ol U.S.A.
    Cause the world will get owned.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  4. #24
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #25
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    Well sorrrrrrrrrry paulbee

    Anyway I always thought It was fake because You cant make Footprints on the moon.
    And other stuff but Im just too lazy.
    really, you want to explain this? srsly, go watch the mythbusters episode. they debunk all of the arguments that "we never landed on the moon" theorist use.
    in fact, here's a link not my upload, a member of tehparadox's upload

    if anything, the government isn't lying and saying they've done stuff, they're covering up stuff they have done.
    like POW said, there are many unxplained pictures, and the government probably knows about them, but they aren't releasing the info.

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  6. #26
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post

    Good job Aristo-kun. No matter how many times this is debunked, 40 years later it is still being recycled.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    Well sorrrrrrrrrry paulbee

    Anyway I always thought It was fake because You cant make Footprints on the moon.
    And other stuff but Im just too lazy.
    Upon reflection, I think I could have found a less harsh way of expressing my views. Sorry, I shouldn't take my annoyance with conspiracy theorist in general at you.
    Last edited by DFX; 07-22-2009 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Double Post

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #27
    Philopolemicist Itsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norweh...
    Posts
    648
    Next up!

    9-11-inside job.
    Area 51 - Aliens.
    Diabetes - man made?

    Go, go! Got enough debate-food for a while with that!
    ಠ_ಠ

  8. #28
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    Next up!

    9-11-inside job.
    Area 51 - Aliens.
    Diabetes - man made?

    Go, go! Got enough debate-food for a while with that!
    Pfft please this is easy.

    9-11: It happened. There. And if you want to try to argue it, just realize that a lot of people died that day, which is more important. Try telling their families that it was an inside job. I dare you.

    Area 51-Aliens: Are there aliens? Absolutely. If you think that we're the only intelligent beings in this giant universe you're delusional. Have they checked us out? No. They're probably still wondering if intelligent life exists themselves, no matter how advanced they are.

    Diabetes-Man Made: Doubtful but I don't care enough about this one to argue.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  9. #29
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    ROFL. The miracle that is youtube comments.

    This one was classic:
    "There is nothing wrong with not believing the moon landing. "
    Yeah, except if you're wrong for believing circumstantial evidence when there is absolute evidence to the contrary, you're basically saying that those astronauts who risked their life getting there are big fat liars.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Why does mythbusters seem to be the ultimate athority on everything? Has everyone forgotten they're out for one thing: money. Which means good ratings, and by human nature, we like to be agreed with and be right. So it would make sense to tell viewers what they want to hear. Also, with the pressure of being behind in the Space Race, in addition to evidence against the landing, it makes more than enough sense to me. My evidence: http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html ; http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html ; http://www.facts-about.org.uk/scienc...oax-theory.htm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •