Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    Nope! Thanks for doing the organizing. Can we just PM you requests?

Most certainly!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Heee heee heee this will be interesting. Debate wise, it'll be a blast. But I hope we can get constructive answers and not just he/she sucks. And if there's a difference of opinions, it doesnt escalate into an all out flamewar(which Im hoping for).
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    i think u should do it like this
    weekly battle between two songs, but every week itll be a different genre, but to be fair go alphabetical order. i think thats the best way to start, alphabetical order in genre. and ofcourse, the pole

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    i think u should do it like this
    weekly battle between two songs, but every week itll be a different genre, but to be fair go alphabetical order. i think thats the best way to start, alphabetical order in genre. and ofcourse, the pole
    What role would a pole play? Beat people up with different opinions with it?

I like that idea though. 2 songs in the same genre.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Haha, good ideas here and now I'm getting confused as to what to choose. I figure I'll pick two songs that don't sound similar, but I guess it all depends on the requests for now. The first few rounds will be experimental so I figure I'll change it up if need be.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    What role would a pole play? Beat people up with different opinions with it?

I like that idea though. 2 songs in the same genre.
    yes..thats exactly what its for steve..

and yeah, it would make alot more sense because u cant compare two songs from different genre...like that one thread thats LP(linkin park) vs FOB(fall out boy) it was somewhat pointless to compare cause theyre not even in the same genre, but it was quite easy comparing because they both use instruments and such, so u can compare by sound and technique.
    as to comparing two differently genre type of songs, itll jsut be plain stupid cause u just cant compare then and decide which is best when the two songs are like...straight up old school gangsta rap and metalcore..its like what?..

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Haha, good ideas here and now I'm getting confused as to what to choose. I figure I'll pick two songs that don't sound similar, but I guess it all depends on the requests for now. The first few rounds will be experimental I figure I'll change it up if need be.
    go with the same genre dude, its alot better and itll be alot more understandable when it comes to comparing both to vote for the better song...
    unless ur going for that type of battle where its just two random songs and ppl choose the one they like the most, without having any type of discussion or saying into why they like it, cause if it came to that, eventually someone will have to compare..but wait..the songs are totally different genres...O.O

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    go with the same genre dude, its alot better and itll be alot more understandable when it comes to comparing both to vote for the better song...
    unless ur going for that type of battle where its just two random songs and ppl choose the one they like the most, without having any type of discussion or saying into why they like it, cause if it came to that, eventually someone will have to compare..but wait..the songs are totally different genres...O.O
    Thank you! I just want to get this going for a bit and when everyone's comfortable with it I'll start adding certain things to add to the discussions and excitement. I'll also be needing your help as well to get this going!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Thank you! I just want to get this going for a bit and when everyone's comfortable with it I'll start adding certain things to add to the discussions and excitement. I'll also be needing your help as well to get this going!
    Awesome!
    well u know dude, just PM me

Guys pick a genre, so we can make people nominate some songs .

Acid Jazz
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT