Naruto can Tank Amaterasu

best anime/manga moments

im very sorry if there is a thread like this, i used the search button , but could'nt find a thread like this ( besides in the naruto and one peice section)

in this thread its very simple. just give your favorite moment from any anime or manga, and describe why its your favorite.
    Last edited by Inu-Sennin; 07-19-2009 at 07:36 PM.

my favorite anime/manga moment came from dragonballz . it was the first time that goku went super saiyan, sure after that they popped up everywhere , but the first time seeing one was a historical point in the story, and to me in anime in general , because after super saiyan came about , you got all these manga's that give there main characters super haxed abilities , at some point in the manga.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    First off is in Clannad

Spoiler!

Then in Clannad: After Story

Spoiler!

For the last of the Clannad scenes we have Clannad: Tomoyo After

Spoiler!

Linkage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOVQg...eature=related

Gurren Lagann

Spoiler!

Linkage for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0trbF4ai4

For manga I have One Piece

Spoiler!

That's all I can really think of right now. Clannad was the most emotional anime I've ever seen so a lot of heart wrenching scenes in it really hit home for me.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rude jude View Post
    my favorite anime/manga moment came from dragonballz . it was the first time that goku went super saiyan, sure after that they popped up everywhere , but the first time seeing one was a historical point in the story, and to me in anime in general , because after super saiyan came about , you got all these manga's that give there main characters super haxed abilities , at some point in the manga.
    man that was SOOOO long ago for me. i think it was still in the 90s when i saw that for the first time. and now that you mentioned it, i cant wait for it to happen in DBK cause its been so long that i don't even remember it.

anyway, when you as "best" i think of the moment that shocked me the most and the moment that i witnessed so much awesome i uttered "snap..." outloud.

the most shocking moment probably would have to be the end of School Days and my "snap" moment was this naruto moment
    Spoiler!

i cant wait for it to be animated. i just hope that they do that whole battle justice and animate it properly

edit: lol so i reread the naruto from that spoiler i linked to the end of the battle and yea, thats my favorite moment so far. it sets up a moment that anyone that has been reading or watching naruto was waiting for since the very beginning of the series.
    Last edited by atticus; 07-22-2009 at 08:04 PM.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Since I am fond of romantic scene and anime now blame it to K dramas and Japanese drama I do like this scene coz its just a simple scene but it has great effect in the whole anime

Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG