View Poll Results: which is the best oyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

52 47.27%
  • Sharingan

38 34.55%
  • Byakugan

15 13.64%
  • Other

5 4.55%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I'd take Byakugan anyday over the rest. Peeping on a whole new level.

If I may ask, what is this other?
    LeggoMyWebbo

Sharingan is obviously the most useful. You can predict your opponents attacks and even copy them. Plus the power ups it gives is ridiculous. It isn't a coincidence that some of the strongest characters in the manga have it. Its also not a coincidence that characters keep being revealed as having the sharingan.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

It has to be the sharingan. The rinnegan is arwsome but id prefer the sharingan. byakugan is just crap, its just a pair of built in glasses. The sharingan can copy and enabel you to reproduce what you see, not to mention the MS just totaly rocks apart from you go blind. The rinnegan gives mega strength and all eliments but for some reason i still prefer the sharingan. So thats where my vote went =)
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

The Sharingan User continually pays a price for his power up until he gets EMS, and even then he has to harm another person to get the EMS.

The Byakugan is certainly very useful but its uses are rather limited.

The Rinnegan has to be the most useful because with it you can just invent new jutsus for any new situation. Heck your wife or friend dies, no-problem Rinnegan brings her/them back. Madara annoys you, no-worry suck out his soul.

How can you beat a jutsu that revives the dead and sucks out souls?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Sharingan User continually pays a price for his power up until he gets EMS, and even then he has to harm another person to get the EMS.

The Byakugan is certainly very useful but its uses are rather limited.

The Rinnegan has to be the most useful because with it you can just invent new jutsus for any new situation. Heck your wife or friend dies, no-problem Rinnegan brings her/them back. Madara annoys you, no-worry suck out his soul.

How can you beat a jutsu that revives the dead and sucks out souls?
    you cant , and if nagato really wanted to he could have sucked out naruto's soul , but didnt because he didnt want to kill him , but capture him, not to mention the full powers of the rinnegan have still not been revealed , thats scary.

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    well ill pick the sharingan, in its normal state is already powerfull, i dont exactly need the mangekyou although i would like to, for me normal sharingan already is powerfull cause causing an illusion by just looking at someone, copying jutsus and being able to see what your opponent is going to do, i dont know about you people but i dont see the byakugan and the rinnengan being able to do that, so my vote goes to sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Byakugan, it would complement my perverted lifestyle.
    xD Yeah That's True .. Well I Voted Other Because Normal Eyes Are The Best !!

Quote Originally Posted by Harraldo View Post
    As far as I remember it's stated in the manga that the Rinnegan is the strongest.

no, jiraiya stated that, and jiraiya havent witnessed the real sharingan, wich ever this super ultimate madara sharingan may be

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    no, jiraiya stated that, and jiraiya havent witnessed the real sharingan, wich ever this super ultimate madara sharingan may be
    so jiraiya doesnt know what he's talking about ?

Rinnegan ofc?

You can use all elements and use freaking epic jutsus, just look what Pain could do! He can even revive the dead, and not only 1 , many!