View Poll Results: which is the best oyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

52 47.27%
  • Sharingan

38 34.55%
  • Byakugan

15 13.64%
  • Other

5 4.55%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    u guys have it wrong itachi is not stronger the Nagato they are virtually even Nagato only has one technique that can stop itachi and thats chibuku tensei cuz its a sealing type justu nothing he has can stop Susanoo be sides that.
    its has nothing to do with which doujutsu is better its how u weld it thats make u better

with that said well Rinnegan is the strongest if a outright fight were to break out
    i agree rinnegan is the strongest doujutsu, however i disagree with your opinion that nagato has nothing to counter susanno, based on what we know pain can absorb any ninjutsu, susanoo included,there is currently no evidence that pain cannot absorb susanoo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    i agree rinnegan is the strongest doujutsu, however i disagree with your opinion that nagato has nothing to counter susanno, based on what we know pain can absorb any ninjutsu, susanoo included,there is currently no evidence that pain cannot absorb susanoo.
    and theres no evidence he can so ur theory goes out the window susanoo is used with itachis magical weapons inculding the mirror sheld which is one of the reason that makes it unbeatable its not really technique so in any case it cant be absorbed

its not so much can he absorb as much as it is could he ever get close enough to do it remember itachi possesses the sword of Totsuka.

also susanoo as not really been classified yet i think so saying its ninjustu when it can just be a form of taijustu like nejis rotation is incorrect
    Last edited by Jodyjo the Great; 08-02-2009 at 01:13 AM.

Shadow shrouded Shogun TakaujiAshikaga's Avatar
    Other... IF naruto wikia is correct (its possible its not xD) Ranmaru can disrupt dojutsu based abilities since it did disrupt neji's Byakugan, and it is shown that Sharingan can be tricked/beaten by naruto's fox cloak (not going to happen often, but there are always new jutsu out there that could be like that.
    This isn't about the strongest dojutsu its about the most useful, so being able to see people based on chakra and such, blocking byakugan, stealthily evading sharingan or just putting the user in a jutsu so they use Tsuki on themselves thinking its you, but reversing it with a mirror or something, and sneaking by, assassinating the person using Rinnengan, since it appears to weaken the user greatly, imo that's a sound/win strategy and the most useful imo, even for scouting since you sense with chakra, not byakugan (which can't always be perfect, i mean Neji, a byakugan prodigy wasn't even perfect for a looong time so most of the time it wont be perfected). That makes it the most useful for me ^^

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    there is no acurate answer to this forum. You could be disputing this till u get over it or get 2 angry over somebodies choice of being the ultimate style of doujutsu. The fact is that we will never see either of these styles against each other so yeah.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Shadow shrouded Shogun TakaujiAshikaga's Avatar
    Well, here soon we might see Byakugan vs. Sharingan, two of the most common dojutsus in the show, which is weird since the Sharingan clan was wiped out.. yet we have seen more members of that clan than prolly byakugan, or at least its a close tie.

Sharingan
    1.Kakashi
    2.Madara
    3.Sasuke
    4.Itachi
    5.(can't say due to it being a spoiler :3 but hes part of konoha)

Byakugan
    1.Neji
    2.Hinata
    3. Hanabi
    4. There father
    5. (Another spoiler from VERY recent chapters in manga)
    6 and 7: I think two random byakugan ninjas that were helping konoha after the {SPOILER To Non Manga Readers} attack by the gravity wielding pain.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    yeah but at wat ep do u see these 2 styles fight? And for wat reason?
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

TakaujiAshikaga, what spoilers are you talking about? This is the manga section. If people don't read the manga, then they shouldn't be in in this section.

Ranmaru was an anime filler character, therefore he does not exist.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

True, Ranmaru is exclusively anime only character, but any who read and watch Naruto could consider him as the 4th doujutsu choice.

And yeah, Takauji, this place is for the manga, so there's no need to worry of spoilers except for the week chapter the manga will be released, assuming 5. is Danzou for Sharingan and 5. is Ao for Byakugan.

for me Sharingan is the best and the very useful one =]

I say Sharingan.
    We Shall Bring peace to the world...