View Poll Results: Linkin park Vs. Fall Out Boy(s)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linkin Park

31 93.94%
  • Fall out Boy(s)

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar

Linkin Park Vs. Fall out boys

Today well me and WaffleSupremeOverloard got into a fight about who is better Linkin Park or the Fall Out Boys. Well I personally think Linkin Park is better because Its just better. But, WaffleSupremeOverloard thinks otherwise as she plays her Fall Out Boys CD all day.

So:

Linkin Park

Or

Fall out boy

Heres a sample form me and Waffle

Fall out boys

Linkin Park

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

They both suck in my opinion. But i'd have to go with linkin park.

They aren't even the same genre... How can you compare them.

Beer and Music

Linkin park

^ true, but new linkin park isn't "nu metal" anymore, its just rock, which. I really really like they have matured and evolved into what they are now(Music Wise).

I cant stand bands like fall out boy...they are extremely annoying, no talent..like. newer country, u learn a few riffs and suddenly u think u can play and that ur a musician. Bands like Fall out Boy only do it for the fame, they start off as sell-outs...and they remain crappy and sell-outs

As for linkin park, that group is full of talent, mike shinoda is. An awesome rapper, he keeps his flows in topic and doesn't bable about what he has and all this newer rap crap, his voice is nice and crisp, and he's a descent Bass player. The drummer is good as well, he's what u call Solid. Chester has an amazing voice as a singer and vocalist....vocalist being when he screams...he does some metal-ish screams on the song Qwerty..the guitarist, badass, he's not. Fast nor technical, but if u listen closesly his riffs combined with the drummers beats, mikes flows and booming bass, chesters signing..its a perfect mix that gets u in the groove. And man...don't get me started with Mr.Hahn....he's a crazy!!! Dj...I mean...he's one of the best really, he was once challanged by Slipknot's dj and mr.hahn smoked him!
    ..but yeah...Linkin Park for me, its just a lot better and actually has meaning to it.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    linkin park owns fall out boy, they suck

linkin park>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fall out boy , no competition.

but like phixon said they are diffrent genres for the main part, fall out bitch is more pop , while linkin park is more rock

i think FOB is more comparable with all american rejects, and linkin park is more comparable with maybe puddle of mudd
    Last edited by Inu-Sennin; 07-18-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    ^ true, but new linkin park isn't "nu metal" anymore, its just rock, which. I really really like they have matured and evolved into what they are now(Music Wise).

I cant stand bands like fall out boy...they are extremely annoying, no talent..like. newer country, u learn a few riffs and suddenly u think u can play and that ur a musician. Bands like Fall out Boy only do it for the fame, they start off as sell-outs...and they remain crappy and sell-outs

As for linkin park, that group is full of talent, mike shinoda is. An awesome rapper, he keeps his flows in topic and doesn't bable about what he has and all this newer rap crap, his voice is nice and crisp, and he's a descent Bass player. The drummer is good as well, he's what u call Solid. Chester has an amazing voice as a singer and vocalist....vocalist being when he screams...he does some metal-ish screams on the song Qwerty..the guitarist, badass, he's not. Fast nor technical, but if u listen closesly his riffs combined with the drummers beats, mikes flows and booming bass, chesters signing..its a perfect mix that gets u in the groove. And man...don't get me started with Mr.Hahn....he's a crazy!!! Dj...I mean...he's one of the best really, he was once challanged by Slipknot's dj and mr.hahn smoked him!
    ..but yeah...Linkin Park for me, its just a lot better and actually has meaning to it.
    This.

Linkin Park's not perfect, but the only thing going for Fall Out Boy really is their fangirls. All of FOB's songs sound the same.

well uhhh , i barely listen to either one of them but i'd have to go with Linkin park on this one. Simply because i haven't seen FOB make that much hits.

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    Today well me and WaffleSupremeOverloard got into a fight about who is better Linkin Park or the Fall Out Boys. Well I personally think Linkin Park is better because Its just better. But, WaffleSupremeOverloard thinks otherwise as she plays her Fall Out Boys CD all day.

So:

Linkin Park

Or

Fall out boy

Heres a sample form me and Waffle

Fall out boys

Linkin Park
    "she" is the keyword here.... she => fangirl => whatever logic reasons you say she wont listen, pretty much like narutards (), at least she isnt a tokyo hotel fangirl, those must be some of the worst out there

on a side-note, Fall out if i'm not mistaken is a emo band for emos, this should show you how much they suck in comparison to Linkin park

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    the lead singer from fall out boy has a bitch voice.Originally i just didnt care about them BUT THEN someone had the nerve to say that fall out boy was better then S.O.A.D, needless to say i FLIPPED out on that person and when it comes to fall out boy, im on that haterade
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I can't even think right now of anything FOB sings. But I've been listening to Linkin Park since forever...I didn't really like much of the songs on their recent album though, but they're still awesome. Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Reanimation are legendary.

From a 'girl's' point of view.....the guys in LP are wayyyy better looking.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21