View Poll Results: Linkin park Vs. Fall Out Boy(s)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linkin Park

31 93.94%
  • Fall out Boy(s)

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Well let's see here. Linkin Park had a few good albums, Meteora being the best. Their new stuff sucks ass. Fall Out Boy only had one good album, From Under the Cork Tree. Everything pre and post-Cork Tree was awful.

I'll have to go with Fall Out Boy only because I still have them on my Zune and still listen to From Under the Cork Tree. I only hear stuff from Linkin Park when I go to my friends house and don't have enough motivation to listen to them regularly. I wonder if my opinion really matters though since I think both are terrible these days.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

who is fall out boy
    Spoiler!

Both are absolutely abysmal, but Fall Out Boy strike me as more clever and inventive, and whilst I don't like them, I do believe in objective quality (Though it isn't really objective, since I only allow my own opinion to count, ach well, solipsism will do that to you...) and they are in fact a reasonable band. Linkin Park are simply crap producing crap.

How can you even compare those two? :(

Linkin Park is so much better in any way possible.
    ಠ_ಠ

and i thought to be emo, you had to be dark. i guess im from an age were what you called emo, we call goth.

well anyways, fall out boy are sellouts but they used write good quality stuff. linkin park just sounds cool. they are tricky to define cuz they branch out to different types of markets. but yeah, why are you comparing those two, its like comparing apples to meatloaf

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Well let's see here. Linkin Park had a few good albums, Meteora being the best. Their new stuff sucks ass. Fall Out Boy only had one good album, From Under the Cork Tree. Everything pre and post-Cork Tree was awful.

I'll have to go with Fall Out Boy only because I still have them on my Zune and still listen to From Under the Cork Tree. I only hear stuff from Linkin Park when I go to my friends house and don't have enough motivation to listen to them regularly. I wonder if my opinion really matters though since I think both are terrible these days.
    Nope it sure doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    "she" is the keyword here.... she => fangirl => whatever logic reasons you say she wont listen, pretty much like narutards (), at least she isnt a tokyo hotel fangirl, those must be some of the worst out there

on a side-note, Fall out if i'm not mistaken is a emo band for emos, this should show you how much they suck in comparison to Linkin park
    ahahaha awesome!! didnt even notice that
    as i type this im listening to LP -lying from you

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I personally think they are both equally shit. And its mainly due to how much they are overrated.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Wow WaffleSuppreme feels like crap 16-2

HaHa

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Linkin Park...FOB is too whiny :/

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    Linkin Park...FOB is too whiny :/
    THIS too