View Poll Results: Linkin park Vs. Fall Out Boy(s)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linkin Park

31 93.94%
  • Fall out Boy(s)

2 6.06%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    Linkin Park...FOB is too whiny :/
    and emo ( no offense to any emo's here, )

fall out boy's first album, take this to your grave, was good. it was one of the first real pop rock albums, with bands like cartel, all time low, boys like girls following. from under the cork tree was decent, and everything went downhill from there.

same with linkin park, their first album was great, and then meteora was pretty good, and after that it went downhill.

fall out boy's first album was good, fun music, that you can sing along with and listen to and get happy.
    im going to have to go with fall out boy's take this to your grave as the better album than hybrid theory. but all in all, LP is better than FOB, and everyone, please remember
    Spoiler!

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

LP without question they seem far more versatile and thier music is more intresting, while FOB kind of all sounds the same.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

linkin park all the way

LMAO fallout boy.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    "she" is the keyword here.... she => fangirl => whatever logic reasons you say she wont listen, pretty much like narutards (), at least she isnt a tokyo hotel fangirl, those must be some of the worst out there

on a side-note, Fall out if i'm not mistaken is a emo band for emos, this should show you how much they suck in comparison to Linkin park
    (1
    I didn't even start the arguement. I was innocently adding new songs to my playlist one of which happened to be Thanks For The Memories and then NSM says something about Fall Out Boys sucking so I replied by telling him to ask the community of the internet. And so this thread was born.

(2

I'M NOT A FANGIRL!!!

(3

I'M NOT EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, I'm voting for ACDC and Bon Jovi cuz they're the one's that rock.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleSupremeOverLord View Post
    (1
    I didn't even start the arguement. I was innocently adding new songs to my playlist one of which happened to be Thanks For The Memories and then NSM says something about Fall Out Boys sucking so I replied by telling him to ask the community of the internet. And so this thread was born.

(2

I'M NOT A FANGIRL!!!

(3

I'M NOT EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, I'm voting for ACDC and Bon Jovi cuz they're the one's that rock.
    correction...Bon Jovi cant rock...he doesnt have the balls to rock..as for AC/DC.....

I gonna say Linkin Park. I don't like either, but I've been more exposed to Linkin Park. I remember a time when you couldn't watch an amv without hearing Breaking the Habit or A Place for my head. . . I much prefer Muse. . .

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    S.O.A.D was better then both of them, just sayin

on topic, linkin park all the way
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Linkin Park......at least they can perform in concert with a decent vocalist.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Banned
    Linkin Park is incredibly bad. Fallout Boy is just as Bad. But, I would have to say Linkin Park is hilariousiy bad, while Fallout Boy is Ear-shatteringly bad. So Linkin Park, I guess. But, seriously what a horrible thread.