Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Horror manga

Horror manga

hi there..

A while back ago i finished reading the most horrifying manga ever "Uzumaki" which i really adored it's horror and it's gothic atmosphere that's filled with gore and sickness and a little romance and up until then i faild to find a similar one,I did find one that is called "Goth" but that one was just sick..there was no horror in it..It was mainly about gore murders.

So if anyone can help me by suggesting any manga that are similare to "Uzumaki" -if it there is one- i'll really appreciate it.

Mail (reading right now), Fuan no tane, Zakishi onna, Gyo and Yami no koe (same author from Uzumaki). They're not exactly the same, but they're pretty good horror stories nonetheless.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by 7ammo View Post
    hi there..

A while back ago i finished reading the most horrifying manga ever "Uzumaki" which i really adored it's horror and it's gothic atmosphere that's filled with gore and sickness and a little romance and up until then i faild to find a similar one,I did find one that is called "Goth" but that one was just sick..there was no horror in it..It was mainly about gore murders.

So if anyone can help me by suggesting any manga that are similare to "Uzumaki" -if it there is one- i'll really appreciate it.
    Same author/artist did another one, called "Gyo". It isn't as long, but it is certainly quite creepy..

http://www.onemanga.com/Gyo/

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    Mail (reading right now), Fuan no tane, Zakishi onna, Gyo and Yami no koe (same author from Uzumaki). They're not exactly the same, but they're pretty good horror stories nonetheless.
    Thanks for your help man..i'll read them all starting with yami no koe (the name is interesting)

Quote Originally Posted by apathism View Post
    Same author/artist did another one, called "Gyo". It isn't as long, but it is certainly quite creepy..

http://www.onemanga.com/Gyo/
    thanks for the link.

EDIT:
    hey dokuro..can you give me the links to read online for those 3 mangas Mail,Fuan no tane, Zakishi onna..cuz i can't find them in onemanga. (specially the mail one cuz it's hard to google it)
    Last edited by 7ammo; 07-16-2009 at 03:04 PM.

EDIT:
    hey dokuro..can you give me the links to read online for those 3 mangas Mail,Fuan no tane, Zakishi onna..cuz i can't find them in onemanga. (specially the mail one cuz it's hard to google it)
    I'm not sure if you can read them online, I downloaded all of them (I think) from mangahelpers.
    Last edited by Dokuro no Kishi; 07-16-2009 at 06:36 PM.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

You could try Jisatsu Circle too.
    It's more of a shock manga really, but it has a good sense of realism which can add to the readers disgust.

Tokyo Red Hood is also a potent shock manga, about a little girl who wants to be eaten by "Mr. Wolf".
    Was a bit too fucked up for me, so I havent read much of it.

I don't really know of any proper horror titles apart from Uzumaki though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Tokyo Red Hood is also a potent shock manga, about a little girl who wants to be eaten by "Mr. Wolf".
    Tokyo red hood is more about the guro and the loli, so I don't think it can be classified as horror manga. And it's not that fucked up, really.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    I'm not sure if you can read them online, I downloaded all of them (I think) from mangahelpers.
    Awesome,Thanks dude..i totaly forgot about that site..i'll download all of them including uzumaki since i was searching for somewhere to download it anyway.
    you were a big help to me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    You could try Jisatsu Circle too.
    It's more of a shock manga really, but it has a good sense of realism which can add to the readers disgust.

I don't really know of any proper horror titles apart from Uzumaki though.
    I readed jisatsu circle before...it was okay but it's not what am searching for cuz it's more like a realistic horro while i was searching for a sci-fi horror.

about tokyo red hood..i'll look at it but it dosn't sound like horror to me.

Thanks for helping anyway.

Awesome,Thanks dude..i totaly forgot about that site..i'll download all of them including uzumaki since i was searching for somewhere to download it anyway.
    you were a big help to me. XD
    Oops, I meant Mangatraders. Mangahelpers is crap unless you're looking for the latest Bleach and Naruto chapters.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Thanks again dude...couldn't have done it without you.