Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lucy is evil... kinda

And i guess that if a key was destroyed the spirit would die or would be stuck on the spirit realm

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

It was cool how Mashima connected Blue Pegasus, Hibiki, and Aries, and Loki in one chapter. Never expected it to go by so smoothly. (and still have time for a bit of fanservice).

Great chapter, I wonder WTF the spirits do while they're in their own world. If Loki and Aries were so close I wonder why he was so shocked to see her summoned. Unless Loki's in permanent time-out in the corner while in the Stellar Spirit world you would think Aries would have told him her key fell into the hands of another jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    Great chapter, I wonder WTF the spirits do while they're in their own world. If Loki and Aries were so close I wonder why he was so shocked to see her summoned. Unless Loki's in permanent time-out in the corner while in the Stellar Spirit world you would think Aries would have told him her key fell into the hands of another jackass.

Well Aquarius and Scorpio are dating (WTF!!?) so there must be something to do there. As for Aries, if she does meet with Leo I don't think she wanted to worry him over how crappy her new owner is as well; however, I'd like to know Aries power before we consider Angel a crappy owner seeing as she may not have to use Aries.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

i think aries is an old friend of leo or may be they are related. anyways this was a great chapter.

Aries is Leo's close friend/love interest. She has already appeared in the manga before, the arc where Loki was exposed as being Leo. She was the reason Loki was trapped in the human world.

lol does someone actually have the key to the spirit stellar king ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    lol does someone actually have the key to the spirit stellar king ? xD

I figure whoever had that would be ruling the world right now. That guy has to be the most powerful being or one of them if lined up with Zeref and the Ten Holy Mages (or whatever they're called).
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

They would probably need all the gold keys first.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Heres my question. The owner chooses what the spirit can look like so how did Angel know what Aries looked like when whats her name had her.....

And what if Scorpio actually looked a lot different.....

confusing....