Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Hegemonia Legions of Iron because it was my first space sim and it still is the best

MY favourite pc games are:

-Diablo ( 1-2-3) : Best Hack and slash ever. Even better than WOW in my opinion. I spent countless hours on it. It was the good old times. Can't wait for the 3 by the way

-Age of empires: One of the best strategy game ever. Though i've never been ultra strong, it's a classic that every strategy game fans should know. I'm currently playing the Age of Empires Online which is quite good.

-Dungeon Keeper 2 : I don't know if you have played it but it's reallyy good. The only downside is that it's really old so the graphics are pretty much crappy.

-Counter Strike: Better that COD, medal of honour, etc. I can't get enough of all these lan Game. Though i've to say that the older versions are the better ones.

-Duke nukem 3D: One of the very first game i've played in my life. Will always remember it. By the way, Duke nukem forever has been released

Banned
    Star Craft 3 is my favorite Game... Really interesting and full of Exciting Game really enjoy to Played from beginning to the End.

With no doubt Warcraft. It is one of the amazing war game I have ever seen. I don't have words to explain my views about the Warcraft3.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I dont play too many PC games...so right now my favorite is/are Sid Mier's Civilization series. I love those game
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

hybrid95

Bleach

Mine has to has to HAS TO be Black and white because i could control who lives, who dies and if my creature was good or bad. it was AWESOME XD
    Melissa Denholm

Monkey Island series I-III

epic, funny & the weirdest puzzles ever!

Ill go with, Starcraft 2 as its my current favorite. I also really enjoyed Half Life 1 and 2.

EPIC!!!

My favorite PC game of all time would have to a free to play MMORPG called Dungeon Fighter Online, I freaking love this game and have over 5,000+ hours of gameplay. The game plays and looks like an old school 2D beat' em up mixed with rpg elements and has quite a few classes and sub classes, I highly recommend this free to play game. http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/

My Favorite PC game of all time would have to be Diablo II because of how epic this hack and slash rpg is everything from it's story to it's colorful retro graphics is superb in every way that includes the expansion.
    Last edited by StryderHyriu; 07-10-2012 at 09:40 PM.